News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

my SAMP don't work

Started by Jedi, August 15, 2012, 13:53

Jedi

Happened that few days ago I tried to install some mods, I managed to install and delete some simply mods for cop car, connecting in server for see it, after another changes I reconnected to server and it didn't worked. I tried to uninstall and reinstall SAMP but nothing, then I tried to uninstall and reinstall the whole GTA but still don't work...this is what it show me when I try to connect to server when it's not full, it crashes and no commands work... it's strange because single player work fine, it's just SAMP that gives me problems...

I have no idea of what happened, please help me

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Joshy

This normally happens when server is full. After a few seconds it will try reconnecting.

Try again when server is not full, and then if it still doesn't work, install GTA into a different folder.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Jedi

I'm re-opening this old post because after 2 months I've still this problem and I don't want to start a same post...

I can't enter to the server, it connect but then it crash and I must exit and stop the program with Ctrl+Alt+canc... I uninstalled and reinstalled GTA and SAMP many and many times but the problem still remain... this is actually happening only with CT and TM, in other server I can connect without any problem, even if after some time it suddenly crash with no reason...

Please if someone know what I can do, I can't join the server and I've only 16 days till my home and cars will be automatically sold...

[hide=quotes]
Go Jedi!
[/hide]

Konali

Jedi for starters

Try logging in at a friend or from another pc that does work, that way you wont loose your house.

It is new for me this issue.
- update drivers
- start game in windows 98/me mode
- do u have windows 7 ?

But please try to login somewhere at friends or from another pc. I dont want to loose my neigbour
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Jedi

I will try to connect from another pc as soon as I can... yes I've windows 7.

I noticed a very strange thing by playing in another server...first of all: I actually haven't any mod installed in my pc or any program for installing mods for gta nor any file of mods in folders, and that's what I can see[hide=]I have a Camaro mod replaced on Infernus... WTF? ??? [/hide]
I dont know how the hell is possible maybe it's connected with my problem I don't know I need really the knownledge of someone like Joshy or mick just for explain me what the fuck is happening with my samp...

[hide=quotes]
Go Jedi!
[/hide]

Ethan

1. update drivers for everything (sound, video)
2. are your windows updates are up to date
3. clean your computer of old files, cache, delete temp files. (Possibly defrag if needed)
4. you reinstalled, ok, do you keep putting it in the same directory as previous? try a new directory and maybe even put a #2 at the end (so it sees it as a new installation)
5. delete the GTA.set in your GTA user files folder (this is the most often thing that works)
6. make backups
7. do you need any specific files (like gta3 IMG?) I can send you some

I hope to see you back Jedi

Konali

Jedi
You can have my gta3.img if you want. its clean and it should get rid of the camaro car mod.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Jedi

Thanks with Ethan help I finally solved the problem... I'm finally back to play :D

Topic locked.

[hide=quotes]
Go Jedi!
[/hide]