News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Can i park my truck here

Started by Cathal, August 12, 2012, 21:11

Cathal

Can i park my truck here and if not why? whats the point in paying for a house if i cant park my truck at it??  >:( >:( >:(

Cathal

Bruno_2MLG4CT

On first picture, you can't park the truck there.
and on the second picture you can but check in /myhouse, do your house have parking space, if have park it there ;)

BTW, you don't need to pay in bases, you can just simply park it on public parking :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Ethan

first picture: thats not proper house parking, thats an alley, second picture is fine but like brane said check and see if you have house parking available first, if not, you will need to go to a truck parking and the closest one is down by the airport in garcia

Cathal

Well it says 1 slot so i assume i can !

Bruno_2MLG4CT

We meant Parking size : xx not slots.
And if you have 1 slot you can park only one vehicle in your yard, i hope you knew it :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Dynamo

in the second pic you can park a car in ur driveway but the truck is too big and is on the grass micks rules state "no parking on the grass"

deejayy2k

you house info says you have 15m of parking space