[MAP] San Fierro Island update with screenshots

Started by Rubber, August 06, 2012, 21:27

Bracky

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
― Albert Einstein

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

KhornateMonkey

Supra

You should add like 2-3 small houses on the distant island, people would die for them!

Ethan

why not make that 'distant' island no houses and do the offroad stuff there so when your bored with missions, take the ferry and go enjoy yourself.

Twido

Quote from: Ethan on August 08, 2012, 15:47
why not make that 'distant' island no houses and do the offroad stuff there so when your bored with missions, take the ferry and go enjoy yourself.
YEAH ethan knows it :D

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Spekter

Quote from: Supra on August 08, 2012, 12:37
You should add like 2-3 small houses on the distant island, people would die for them!

You mean, you would die for them? :)

Rubber

I worked about 8 hours on the racetrack and it's pretty much done except for filling in small holes. I'm going to hold off on that until I can get a video of it uploaded to see if people still want it. It has been a real pain in the ass and I'm considering erasing it just because it gets in the way.

Supreme

Quote from: Rubber on August 08, 2012, 18:38
I worked about 8 hours on the racetrack and it's pretty much done except for filling in small holes. I'm going to hold off on that until I can get a video of it uploaded to see if people still want it. It has been a real pain in the ass and I'm considering erasing it just because it gets in the way.

Don't delete it! That is awesome!  :D

Benny

Don't delete it Rubber! BTW Awesome work man i realy like it, can i ask what will be the island's name?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Chirita

Supra

Quote from: Sveki on August 08, 2012, 18:28
Quote from: Supra on August 08, 2012, 12:37
You should add like 2-3 small houses on the distant island, people would die forthem!

You mean, you would die for them? :)

well yeah, hahah.. Even just a shitty 1 slot shack, all left alone on an offroad island, i would seriously die for it!

The Wolf

Maybe add a parking lot on the off road island so players can park their vehicles so if they roll over or go to deep in water or something and they respawn they don't have to go home to get it and come back.

And can you name the off road course after me? :3 <3
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

$wedenTrucker!

Awsome add houses i can get a house there if im lucky :D

Gameboy

Supra

You should take your time making this!

Lets say.. you release it around january next year...? :D