[MAP] San Fierro Island update with screenshots

Started by Rubber, August 06, 2012, 21:27

Rubber

Since several of you asked how the progress is coming with the new island project, I thought I would try to upload a few screenshots. Keep in mind my internet is extremely slow...it took me an hour to upload these four screenshots, sorry for the poor quality.

The first screen is of the subdivision of houses. It is all done except for filling in small holes in the map. I think there are 42 houses there ranging from 1 to 4 slots (depending on what mick makes them). I will be adding trees and things to each of the yards so I think they will be really nice houses and I'm guessing they will be expensive.

The second picture is of the tunnel I created through the side of a mountain. The whole 4 lane highway goes through it. I made it tall to get around the camera bug (described in another post).

The third pic is the new ferry terminal area. People will be able to load and unload on the ferry at the same time...no more ferry blocking. The light colored concrete is the terminal, and the dark colored part is the ferry, which will move from east to west where it will arrive at a similar terminal on a distant island. No roads will lead to that island. I haven't really started the far island yet, but it will probably be small with a few artic/dumper/bus/cement missions on it. I plan on putting a small fuel station on it for tanker destinations also. I don't plan on putting houses on it...but if you think I should, suggest it below.

The last picture is part of the hilly road city section. It will be filled with tall buildings and will have artic/dumper/trashmaster/securicar/bus/cement missions. Creating this road section has been the hardest and most time consuming part so far. Anyone who has mapped before knows it is really difficult to create tall maps with hilly roads.

Things left to do: create the countryside, racetracks, offroading areas, distant ferry island...and anything else I think of. I'll update this post when I get more screenshots. Hope everyone likes it so far. If anyone has suggestions, let me know sooner rather than later so it will be easier to change things.

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Matheus

Rockey

Please add houses to that island, will make those house's SO unique.. Also me and my buddy want to live there xD

Rubber

I might add houses to the far island...not sure yet. I guess I'll post a poll to see how many people want them added. They will most likely be expensive houses also because they will be unique.

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Toux

Supreme

Twido

where is the offroad place? and ferry exit/entrance is a bit 'empty' but for the other things, i like it.. i hope more awsome things will be added

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

creamy1

Great mapping, not only is mapping vertically difficult but also using MTA editor is too!

I prefer JernelJ's map editor just for precision and testing object code I might take inspiration from.

Kenworth

Great work rubber, cant wait too see the finished product :D

Rubber

twido, as stated in the first post, the offroading areas still need to be mapped. The ferry terminal is complete except for the addition of small objects (fences, buildings, etc.). I will finish that later once the majority of the mapping is complete.

Neon$lash

looks sweet rubber :D remember to make a race track on your name. xD btw rubber does the place its going be added is alredy set or what ?

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT