MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Benny

How did u put that in game profile,google+ stuff in yur signature? and if u can give me the code or whatever, that i can put a picture and stuff in my signature like you please.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Hobo

U can make me mod? I gud, I no ram or hak. I gud player.  :concentrated:

Do you have a pet? If so, what animal, name, and do you feed them?
Y U No throw change at hobos?
Favorite food?
Favorite place to go? (Vacation)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Joshy

Quote from: Benny_Benassy on August 05, 2012, 06:08
How did u put that in game profile,google+ stuff in yur signature? and if u can give me the code or whatever, that i can put a picture and stuff in my signature like you please.
Code (My sig exactly as is) Select
[div style="box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px black; height: 200px; padding: 0px; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/RkvzB.jpg'); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: center center; background-size: 1280px 960px; text-align: center;font-size: 16px; line-height:24px; letter-spacing: -0.8px; font-family: 'Arial'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.75); text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px black;"][url=http://convoytrucking.net/panel.php?playerid=10039][img style="margin-top: 52.5px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px black;"]http://convoytrucking.net/makesig.php?id=10039[/img][/url][div style="padding: 5px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; float:right; text-align:right; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height:190px; box-shadow: -1px 0px 3px black;"][url=http://convoytrucking.net/panel.php?playerid=10039]in-game profile[/url]
[url=https://plus.google.com/105647569573144359056/posts]google+[/url]
[url=http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=form;n=2]name change form[/url]
[url=http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=form;n=1]post ban appeal[/url]
[url=http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=form;n=4]report a player[/url]
[url=http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=form;n=10]request account security[/url]
[url=http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=form;n=5]mod application[/url]
[url=http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=form]other forms[/url][/div][/div]

You'll need to learn about CSS to adjust it to your own specifications though.

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 05, 2012, 06:08
U can make me mod? I gud, I no ram or hak. I gud player.
Do you have a pet? If so, what animal, name, and do you feed them?
Y U No throw change at hobos?
Favorite food?
Favorite place to go? (Vacation)
Silly Hobo, you're already a mod.
I have a dog, a Japanese Akita (or American, I forget these things) called Kano. I don't feed him, but I do give him some leftovers.
Because I don't have any change.
Favorite food... chicken and pizza.
I don't go overseas, but I normally go somewhere around my sisters' area for vacations, it's nice seeing them. I don't want to give any town names out, but it's in Wiltshire, England.

Also, TS wanted to ask me a question but he thought it was personal.
[06:03] TheSandman: do you fap to katy perry xd
Yes. Yes I do.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Matheus

When were you promoted to admin?
Do you like your admin job? Do you feel bored sometimes?
The first time you joined the server. What came on your mind, like, "wow that server is awesome"?
Do you miss the old CVT?

Joshy

Quote from: Matheus on August 05, 2012, 06:23
When were you promoted to admin?
Do you like your admin job? Do you feel bored sometimes?
The first time you joined the server. What came on your mind, like, "wow that server is awesome"?
Do you miss the old CVT?
May 2012, second time around. Before that, July 2011.

I suppose I like it, it has been a lot of experience for me (especially being a 15 year old) and I like being an admin because I basically proved that my age doesn't represent my maturity (I bet you feel the same being a mod). Unfortunately people on Facebook make our generation look really bad, you know the duckfaces and such. I do get a bit bored at times reading through the reports etc on forum, at times I think to myself why do people report for such small things when we can all get on with each other just by ignoring that small problem, also the quantity of reports is increasing (I'm sure) because more and more players play here everyday, and you know, a human doesn't like repetitive tasks. At least I don't.

Honestly, can't remember. But it must have had some sort of pulling factor for me to be here now. Probably because of Ethan (first friend here).

I can't say I missed the old CVT as I joined the server right at the end of the trading features and high interest, so I didn't really have a lot of time to experience it. But I know it was good, that's for sure.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dr_Doom

What was your honest opinion about me? I really want to know what you think of: Bran_King - Dr_Doom

( Im sure you understand why I say 'WAS' )

TheGame

What were your best times in CVT?  ;)

Joshly98

How did you learn to code in all the different formats (or whatever you scripters call them :P) you know, and how long did it take you?

((I want to learn JavaScript and C++))

mrtrlt

How long did it take you to learn all the codes and stuff

I'm sorta interested in learning more. Its just the time that it takes.

Joshy

Quote from: Dr_Doom on August 05, 2012, 06:45
What was your honest opinion about me? I really want to know what you think of: Bran_King - Dr_Doom
I found you to be respected, sociable and mature, you had the potential to become a mod. Good guy in general.

Quote from: TheGame on August 05, 2012, 07:29
What were your best times in CVT?  ;)
Getting wanted with Dan_Nobleman in Dumpers for hours... it was fun.

Quote from: Joshly98 on August 05, 2012, 12:43
How did you learn to code in all the different formats (or whatever you scripters call them :P) you know, and how long did it take you?
They are called programming languages. I learned them by using mostly code libraries (PHP.net is good for PHP) on the internet, with some tutorials to start me off, and then built on top of that with practice. You need to use your programming skills often, or you will start to forget things.

How long... I started web development (MS Frontpage :o) about 12-13, then I started learning PHP along with CSS and SQL to make dynamic sites, and I've recently started to learn JavaScript for even more flexibility. I have tried numerous times to start coding in Java, failed miserably. However I might start learning Java using the Bukkit API so it's more fun for me.

I also know some ActionScript (the Flash programming language) however I have completely stopped using Flash in my projects, and I've pretty much forgotten how to program in that language.

Quote from: Matt[AUS] on August 05, 2012, 12:59
How long did it take you to learn all the codes and stuff
A few years, about 3-4 years. Don't force yourself, if you do you will find learning to program will be very, very boring.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Toux

Do you like pie?
What about platypuses, Do you like them

Neon$lash

nice joshy you have an akita :P i had one died some years ago ): but she was like 14 years old the doctor said she lived more than expected :)

Well sum questhiuns fo ya:

Idk if you have awnsered this to Joshly's question but
to someone that wants to learn coding (plan to) whats the best way to start?
also.
Do you play something else besides Minecraft and gta sa multiplayer stuff? (Samp MTa etc) ?

Nice topic btw. i bet that in someweeks some other people will do this kind of topics and soon a suggestion about a topic only for those kind will be created :P

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Joshy

Quote from: ItzWorldAssassin on August 05, 2012, 22:59
Do you like pie?
What about platypuses, Do you like them
1) HELL YES.
2) I don't really know what a platypus is...

Quote from: Neon$lash on August 05, 2012, 23:04
Idk if you have awnsered this to Joshly's question but to someone that wants to learn coding (plan to) whats the best way to start?
Do you play something else besides Minecraft and gta sa multiplayer stuff? (Samp MTa etc) ?
Nice topic btw. i bet that in someweeks some other people will do this kind of topics and soon a suggestion about a topic only for those kind will be created :P
1) the 'Hello World' example is often the best way to start :D but seriously, think about ideas for programs / scripts that could be handy when you need them, and task yourself to make that program. That's all I can say :|
2) Other than MC and SA-MP, I play MW3, GTA IV and Saints Row 2. I do play other games but very rarely. BTW I'm doing a shotgun-only prestige on MW3, getting every shotgun to weapon level 30. Worst. Decision. Ever. MODEL1887 SUCKS.
3) I would like it if other people made this type of topic, but I don't think a board will be dedicated to it :p
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

what do you see your self doing in 3 years?
what college/university would you go to?
how much money can you actually make since you know so much stuff about stuff?
do you have siblings? how many?
are you ever going to pay me back the loan I gave you a year and half ago? (kidding)

RaceRX

do you like penis?
Why do you like penis?
Whats your favorite kind of penis. What color.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Joshy

Quote from: Ethan on August 07, 2012, 23:40
what do you see your self doing in 3 years?
what college/university would you go to?
how much money can you actually make since you know so much stuff about stuff?
do you have siblings? how many?
Web development, programming or at least something to do with computers.
No idea yet.
Personal info...

Quote from: RaceRX96 on August 08, 2012, 02:00
do you like penis?
Why do you like penis?
Whats your favorite kind of penis. What color.
I like my own penis. No one else. why did I approve your message IDK...
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Supra

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

TheSandman

Do you live in a small 2 story brick house? Like a cottage...(How i always thought all UK houses were like)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Joshy

Quote from: TheSandman on August 09, 2012, 03:13
Do you live in a small 2 story brick house? Like a cottage...(How i always thought all UK houses were like)
If you call a 3 bedroom semi-terrace house that.S
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Bruno_2MLG4CT

What do you think about me ?
Do you wear glasses ?
Do you have big head ? (if not how the fuck you can put so big brain in small head ? ) :D
Do you have GF ?

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm