Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Started by Benny, August 04, 2012, 05:26

TheGame

My new ride  :D
Amsterdam - Felixstowe:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/AyrL4[/imgur]
Pictures are in the wrong order.. ._. (Last picture = begin)

SeraMondialu

Preparing to go to Innsbruck to deliver some woods.
+redexpert 2

BONUS just discovered the new World Of Trucks Camera

SeraMondialu

Black-Tiger

Quote from: SeraMondialu on October 22, 2013, 18:27
Lille - Inssbruck

:>>

Y U have all those lights installed on the truck when you dont turn them on?

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Black-Tiger on October 22, 2013, 18:51
Quote from: SeraMondialu on October 22, 2013, 18:27
Lille - Inssbruck

:>>

Y U have all those lights installed on the truck when you dont turn them on?

y u have to eat all the food if you are not hungry?

sometimes you don't need them .

TheShetlandSheepdog

Maybe because they are forbidden in some countries,you get fines in Euro Truck SIMULATOR 2 for that.

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Same99 on October 22, 2013, 21:20
Maybe because they are forbidden in some countries,you get fines in Euro Truck SIMULATOR 2 for that.

:imback: finally someone that uses his brain here  :OK:

DJ_Smashon

Can anyone help me? I recently upgraded to 1.5.2.1s and I've added the going east mod but when I play on my old savegame the mods doesnt work and when I'm in middle of the delivery the mission cancle/trailer dissapears... Help? Do I just have to remove mods?
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Supreme

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on October 23, 2013, 11:38
Can anyone help me? I recently upgraded to 1.5.2.1s and I've added the going east mod but when I play on my old savegame the mods doesnt work and when I'm in middle of the delivery the mission cancle/trailer dissapears... Help? Do I just have to remove mods?

Trailers disappearing = anti-piracy

Chauf

Hear that nice sound!

Start on 2:45

Dr_dog

Not the best ones i heard.. Needs some more syncing to do with the game.. I dont know how SCS calibrates their sounds. But you shouldnt hear the turbo instantly like at begin of the video
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Supreme on October 23, 2013, 12:05

talking shit.
even with piraced or the bought version, in 1.5.2.1 trailer still dissapeares, it's a game version bug.

TheSandman

Quote from: SeraMondialu on October 23, 2013, 16:44

talking shit.
even with piraced or the bought version, in 1.5.2.1 trailer still dissapeares, it's a game version bug.
My trailer never disappeared. Its an anti-piracy feature SCS added, how bout you stop talking shit l0l. Sometimes mods trigger it too, which i know you use.

Quote from: Yahoo Answers @ http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130728205116AASDOkZ
This is an anti piracy measure. If you have the pirated version theirs nothing you can do about it, it's triggered when the games exe file is modified. However if your game is genuine, try completely removing every trace of it, and reinstall it, and try running it without mods this has been happening to some people who have also bought the game, but usually a mod which changes more than it should has triggered this anti piracy measure to step in.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

SeraMondialu

Quote from: TheSandman on October 24, 2013, 01:57
Quote from: SeraMondialu on October 23, 2013, 16:44

talking shit.
My trailer never disappeared. Its an anti-piracy feature SCS added, how bout you stop talking shit l0l. Sometimes mods trigger it too, which i know you use.

Quote from: Yahoo Answers @ http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130728205116AASDOkZ
This is an anti piracy measure. If you have the pirated version theirs nothing you can do about it, it's triggered when the games exe file is modified. However if your game is genuine, try completely removing every trace of it, and reinstall it, and try running it without mods this has been happening to some people who have also bought the game, but usually a mod which changes more than it should has triggered this anti piracy measure to step in.

i got friends that bought the game and had the same problem.
but australians ..

if it's an anti piracy measure, why does it exists only on 1.5.2.1?