News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Started by Benny, August 04, 2012, 05:26

TheShetlandSheepdog

Costel if you put a skin on that container choose Mearsk or change the number MSKU=Mearsk.

Twido

Quote from: Ethan on August 26, 2013, 20:25
so there are more choices for trucks now?? and you can buy private cars?  damn I need to go buy the legit version so I can get in on this
No to private cars, but there are now tons of mods for new trucks.. and yeah buy the legit version :p

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Costel

Quote from: Same99 on August 26, 2013, 22:49
Costel if you put a skin on that container choose Mearsk or change the number MSKU=Mearsk.
that trailel is a request so i don't car which is the skin i just do it :)

Rockey

What trucks does everyone drive? i have 9 workers all driving simple scania's with 560 bhp engines and upgraded gear boxes.

I drive this, its got a few upgrades but i want something new, going to buy a garage in paris and fill it with all my personal trucks..

Just show what you drive guys and im looking for something fast and powerful  O:-)

Supreme

Costel

trailer convert is done :)

TheSandman

Quote from: Rockey on August 27, 2013, 18:18
What trucks does everyone drive? i have 9 workers all driving simple scania's with 560 bhp engines and upgraded gear boxes.
I have no drivers, only me. Fully upgraded Man TGX, 680hp, 3000Nm, 700L fuel tank, 120,000km+ on odometer. Green and gold truck, with black and red stripe :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Rockey

Quote from: TheSandman on August 28, 2013, 14:59
Quote from: Rockey on August 27, 2013, 18:18
I have no drivers, only me. Fully upgraded Man TGX, 680hp, 3000Nm, 700L fuel tank, 120,000km+ on odometer. Green and gold truck, with black and red stripe :D

while driving other trucks on short missions to test them my drivers made me 300k  :like:

Calvingreen17.

Official footages of the pre-alpha version of ETS2MP.

http://www.twitch.tv/rootkillerpl/profile

It's a pre-alpha built, tested on German Truck Simulator (so he wont fuck up the dev codes for ETS2), so it's damn sure not perfect. but it's living proof he's working on it.

Older and wiser

Twido

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on August 29, 2013, 01:54
Official footages of the pre-alpha version of ETS2MP.

http://www.twitch.tv/rootkillerpl/profile

It's a pre-alpha built, tested on German Truck Simulator (so he wont fuck up the dev codes for ETS2), so it's damn sure not perfect. but it's living proof he's working on it.
I watched it. And you all will see that it isn't synced. But its kinda normal, nor was SAMP synced when it came out. Be happy when it's released that we can play with friends :p I prefer a bit fucked up then nothing :) It will be improved anyways

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Black-Tiger

Cant wait for MP :o

Then we can convoy on ETS2 hihi :$

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Laur

Benny

Quote from: Laur on August 29, 2013, 11:58
201km/h benny?
Yep that truck has 1300hp it goes up to 200kph so easy :p
I went 150kph with 50 tons load with it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheGame

Quote from: Benny on August 29, 2013, 12:16
Quote from: Laur on August 29, 2013, 11:58
201km/h benny?
Yep that truck has 1300hp it goes up to 200kph so easy :p
I went 150kph with 50 tons load with it.
I guess it is a mod, isn't it?