News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Started by Benny, August 04, 2012, 05:26

Rockey

Rape train  :biggrin:
didnt even know trains where in ets2, even after 40+ hours gameplay this is the first ive ever seen!

TheGame

Here are a few pictures of my last journey!  :like:
Load: Sugar
To: Biskra (Algeria)
Loaded the sugar:

On my way to the ferry in Marseille I met this:

Arrived at the ferry:

Market place at Algiers:

Check that fuel price  :D:

Somewhere in the desert:

Again somewhere in the desert:

Finally arrived at Biskra:

NikoX

nice pictures  :like: ( btw I think there should be another topic for ss frome ETS ;p )

Look how long is that job:

3 832km I think that's a new ''record'' ;P

Rockey

My latest mission, first time with the map installed  :))

Grimsby to Tripolis.
1,252miles driven, around 600miles on ferries.

Collecting the trailer

Some random shots during the mission

Found the airport very interesting!

my stupid crash, tipped the truck onto two wheels but recovered before tipping completely over  O:-)

finally to the unload point

the reward, it sucks i crashed as it cost a fair amount of money in repairs!

my new truck upgrades i got with the money  O0

also brought many new trucks and upgraded my base as i have alot of income from my drivers straight after i finished the mission. Treated my drivers to upgraded gear box's plus 560hp engines

TheSandman

Quote from: NikoX on August 12, 2013, 13:37
nice pictures  :like: ( btw I think there should be another topic for ss frome ETS ;p )

Look how long is that job:
http://i.imgur.com/FOs2CxX.jpg

3 832km I think that's a new ''record'' ;P
Step aside.
Quote from: TheSandman on August 11, 2013, 08:32
87k? thats cute. Im going to get 220k from this mission im about to start. :D

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

bizzybg

waiting for ets 2 mp , they said they will release the first version in september or octomber and when they release this alpha(or beta idk how they named it)i will get my video card :X i still have a 256mb old one but after i get the video card driver ets 2 will run smoothly because i will get an 1gb ddr5 or anything bigger , maybe an cheap 4gb

Twido

Quote from: bizzybg on August 12, 2013, 15:19
waiting for ets 2 mp , they said they will release the first version in september or octomber and when they release this alpha(or beta idk how they named it)i will get my video card :X i still have a 256mb old one but after i get the video card driver ets 2 will run smoothly because i will get an 1gb ddr5 or anything bigger , maybe an cheap 4gb
Beta already. I hope that they will release it and not stop middle of the development

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Twido on August 12, 2013, 19:21
Beta already. I hope that they will release it and not stop middle of the development

where you saw the beta ?

Laur

lol . today i just hitted a mate on road very easy and my vehicle got to 36% wrecked  :-\  whats wrong ?

NikoX

Quote from: Twido on August 12, 2013, 19:21
Quote from: bizzybg on August 12, 2013, 15:19

I found something on YT now, but it's probably bullshit... [spoiler]
[/spoiler]

You are probably talking about other mp mod, this one: http://ets2mp.com/index.php
In my opinion this everything is a bullshit. The relese date was postponed like million times. Actually they aren't doing anything, they just promote the website and this mod where ever they can and take the profit frome the advertising and stuff. It's just a 1 big deception... I don't think that anyone would do the Multi player to this game... It would be cool but...

Twido

Niko that video looks bullshit and it is, btw seraphim you r too late to apply for beta tester. Not a single mp has released yet, but most of them just give up. btw niko that website you gave is the only mp development team that keeps working. I hope that they won't give up

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

SeraMondialu

My truck at the moment .

#the #best #from #all

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Marccc

That Multiplayer doesnt look bullshit, its just great to see that they have made it!
You just see what other multiplayer game always do like connecting/setting up but normaly you dont see that.
And whats the problem of it? Steam sucks more when you search a good server for Call of Duty games.

For me its a big  :like:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Terrorista310

i drove for 5 mins and this happen

i hate trucking

[xfire]60bd69[/xfire]
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.