News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Started by Benny, August 04, 2012, 05:26

Benny

Quote from: Ethan on August 10, 2013, 02:38
I got the demo for mine back in October 2012, found a working serial (for full version) and it worked on the demo, so now I have a working version of the demo that wont accept updates.. all i know it is whatever version the first demo was... probably 1.3.1.
but I have no clue how to check version and I will probably not even worry about it
You can see it at the bottom of the screen when you are in the game menu.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

NikoX

Quote from: TheGame on August 10, 2013, 07:44
Quote from: Ethan on August 10, 2013, 02:38
I got the demo for mine back in October 2012, found a working serial (for full version) and it worked on the demo, so now I have a working version of the demo that wont accept updates.. all i know it is whatever version the first demo was... probably 1.3.1.
but I have no clue how to check version and I will probably not even worry about it
Ethan, I have the same version.
If you're wondering if you can use that map mod... you can't.
You need 1.4.8 so that means you need to buy the game because it's almost impossible to find a cracked version.

lol, You don't have to buy it xD Just download patch frome the official site of the ETS 2 simulator ( You'v got there all update history what was done );D [spoiler]http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/update.php[/spoiler]
Then You need to find crack in google ( it's not that hard... ) If You can't, PM me ;D

edit: If You don't know which version of ETS do You have You can use ''Patch from any older version to 1.4.8''. ;) I used it, and it works. All mods work, i only have problem with that map :/

TheSandman

You do have to buy it if you want to update. Because the game will ask you for a code when you update it.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

NikoX

Quote from: TheSandman on August 10, 2013, 11:43
You do have to buy it if you want to update. Because the game will ask you for a code when you update it.

read what I wrote before... Download Update, and then install crack to version 1.4.8 and You won't need any CD-Key. -_-
I did it, and it works for few weeks now...

Marccc

And block the internet connection for the game with your virus/pc security.
The game will say its unable to check the keycode and it let you play.
Thats how i roll.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Ethan

but I have a demo that is "cracked" into the full version so when I try and update it, it probably sees the demo version not the full..  Ill just forget it, I really dont play it anyways... its hard to explain what and how I did it but its the demo

NikoX

Quote from: Marccc on August 10, 2013, 15:31
And block the internet connection for the game with your virus/pc security.
The game will say its unable to check the keycode and it let you play.
Thats how i roll.

Yea, I was playing like that for a while xD but it's annoying to every time turn on/off internet. Download this crack and place all the files that are in it to Your game folder ( replace the old ones ), and You won't have to do it any more...
Link: ask for people to PM it to them, we dont allow that kind of files on here

Ethan

I would just like a working game that uses my current profile(s) and will update

TheGame

I bought the game today and trust me.. why worry about a few euros?
I even enjoyed it more than before and installing was easier thaan always locking stuff etc.. just enter code and enjoy it. :)

Rockey

HELP

some trucker got stuck in a junction due to traffic, i tried to go around ended up stuck myself, tons of damage happened to my truck when i released my trailer so i could get out of the situation!  :'(

Is there anyway i can edit my money? edit mission rewards? or anything to get back the money from fixing my truck, dont want to hack in millions but just get my money back because of a game bug  :-\

Ethan

not without using some kind of a cheat device.. I did it once and it worked... you might trying to edit base_cfg in your euro truck sim folder

Dr_dog

Cheat engine is probably only good way since savegames are encoded to not be plain text anymore.
First scan the eurotruck2.exe for your original money amount you have right now
then make the money value change ingame, get fine, crash to car or something.
then scan again with the new value and repeat this untill you have only 1 value left in the list.
Double click it and it should move to the box in bottom of the program. Then double click on value to change your amount of money. and tick that box to enable it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

thats how it worked for me but I only needed one line  >:D >:D >:D

Rockey

thanks guys! instead i loaded a quick save before i took the mission, so all is good now  O:-)

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT