Geneva - Torino
I mounted the up projectors again and i'm ready for this trip

45 minutes break

Tax

There's a tax again

Bought some snacks

Unloading

Supreme

Thanks chillin for posting stories like that, I can't enjoy ETS2 at the moment :P

Costel

And from me !#simpleandclean!

Soon new are coming :)

Marccc

Chillin, a question for you, That flags and microphone you have in your cabine do they move when you drive?

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

SeraMondialu

well i made them using zmod2 .
and nope, they aren't moving, and i think even if you know how to mod with zmod3 you can't still make them to move .

and that isn't a microphone, that's a cb station used by truckers to comunicate .

Costel

Quote from: chilin26 on June 06, 2013, 20:12
and nope, they aren't moving, and i think even if you know how to mod with zmod3 you can't still make them to move .

and that isn't a microphone, that's a cb station used by truckers to comunicate .
as i know with zmodeler 3 it's possible , but you need to make a anim with that part , it's very hard and only one guy made a thing like this :)

Ethan

its good to play something I havent turned on for 6 months....

gallery:

Dobby

What mod is that ethan :o i have one that gives me cheap ass prices on garages, 6k xp for parking and less fines etc.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

I edited one of the main data file so that when you park the trailer you get like 6k XP, I also dont get ticketed for speed or fender benders, and my speed limit is 99

Viper

750hp max speed 120 :P

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

TheSandman

Quote from: chilin26 on June 06, 2013, 20:12

Still a microphone.

Just an update of my truck ;)

Just rolling over 80,000km :D

Also guys, how much percent of the roads have you driven? I have 99.03% :D
And whats the "headlight usage offence"? I didnt have my lights on at 9:50AM, yes AM; but it was raining. wot?
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

SeraMondialu

Quote from: TheSandman on June 07, 2013, 10:04
And whats the "headlight usage offence"? I didnt have my lights on at 9:50AM, yes AM; but it was raining. wot?

when outside it's raining, it doesn't depend on time, you got to have your positions turned on .

australians ..

Rockey

Quote from: chilin26 on June 07, 2013, 12:26

when outside it's raining, it doesn't depend on time, you got to have your positions turned on .

australians ..

Is there a fine for using high beams? i prefer using them because you can see the road signs futher ahead but dont want to get fined  ::)

Quote from: Viper. on June 07, 2013, 05:52

Is that legit or edited todo that speed? im new to the game :)

TheSandman

australians ..
Thats fucking gay. headlight dont do shit in the rain, in the middle of the day -.-

Quote from: Rockey on June 07, 2013, 12:34

australians ..

Is there a fine for using high beams? i prefer using them because you can see the road signs futher ahead but dont want to get fined  ::)

Is that legit or edited todo that speed? im new to the game :)
No fine for high beams.
Its edited xD, because i use it too.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

SeraMondialu

that's because you have mods installed, it doesn't depends on the engine, max speed on striaght road is 90km/h