News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Started by Benny, August 04, 2012, 05:26

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

Some more pictures of my scania:

And a good day for my trucking company, we got our 12th truck today, its an 8x4 scania R730 for really heavy loads.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dr_dog

All the multiplayer mods there are, are fake.

Quote from: blog.scssoft
We have received a warning about something going on which may cause a lot of grief to people falling in for the scheme. Here is a quote of this warning e-mail:

I've seen this link floating around facebook:  xxx It claims to offer a mod for multiplayer, but requires you to fill in questionnaires and ties you into a monthly payments. I just wanted to pass this on to you in hopes that SCS Software could do something about it or at the very least warn the community through the official blog.

Please take note that this is all FAKE and instead of giving you extra fun things to enjoy in the world of ETS2, instead it will only hurt you. NEVER pay for these things, NEVER give such people your personal data! This is a FRAUD!

We will try to chase authorities to get this removed, but you know how it works on the Internet,  if you manage to plug one hole, two new ones will open up immediately.

We know that having multiplayer in a truck sim game is one of the most requested features, you can trust us that we have been for years thinking about how to include it into our games. Having satisfactory multiplayer in a game like ETS2 is not as simple as having it in a race-circuit driving game though. We need persistency, it would basically take turning the game into an MMO for it to work up to our and your expectations. We are surely thinking hard about this, even making preparatory steps in this direction, but the days of multiplayer are not yet near.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

SeraMondialu

Liverpool - Roterdam
>

45minutes break

In Grimsby waiting for the ferry

I arrived in Holland by the night

At unloading

Rockey

Hey guys,

Ive looked through most of this topic and im fairly new to ETS2 and its my first ETS ive played so ive came to ask for some tips and help..
The key things i need to understand are;
Gear changes(using sequential) i dont understand how the gears work in trucks
The companie system. I used it before and my worker was costing me more for the bank loan, fuel and repairs than he made profits!
What skill points are best to pick as a fresh, new account.
Also a complicated question but within the first lets say roughly 12 hours gameplay what key choices should i make, for example should i take bank loans? should i start comapnies early?

If anyone gives me a bunch of information it would help me so much to enojy this game more as i currently dont really understand it too well..

note; i may add more questions if i have them  :)

Benny

Quote from: Rockey on June 04, 2013, 20:50
Hey guys,

Ive looked through most of this topic and im fairly new to ETS2 and its my first ETS ive played so ive came to ask for some tips and help..
The companie system. I used it before and my worker was costing me more for the bank loan, fuel and repairs than he made profits!
Also a complicated question but within the first lets say roughly 12 hours gameplay what key choices should i make, for example should i take bank loans? should i start comapnies early?

If anyone gives me a bunch of information it would help me so much to enojy this game more as i currently dont really understand it too well..

Its actualy very easy to do it

1. Gears - trasnmission type to sequential(if you use a keyboard) and use SHIFT to gear up and LEFT CTRL to gear down.
2. Companie - First buy yourself a truck and tune it a bit, wait till you reach level 15 them buy another truck and hire a driver, after that you can keep buying trucks and stuff but don't buy to many at 1 time.
3. Skill points - i suggest you to start with the "long distance" and somehow combine it with "High Value Cargo" after that combine ADR and Fragile cargo and at the end combine Just-in-time deliveri and Ecodriving.
4. Take bank loans only if you will be able to pay them back and before you take the loan think carefuly about it.

If there are no loads at your place that you like, drive to the next nearest city and take a laod there or take  a quick job. Dont rush as well its a game in wich you relax and just chill, drive normaly and you and your truck will be fine. In the Company maneger you can see your garages, trucks that you own and drivers you have, and here you can also upgrade your garages, move the trucks or driver to another one, upgrade your trucks or sell it.

Thats preaty much it, if you don't know anything just ask.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dr_dog

Adding to the gears, Switch right at end or over the green zone that is in most of the trucks. Usually 10-15k RPM. If you got a steep hill. Pull up to 20k and try to not switch while you are climbing or you will stall.
Dont bother going down to 1st gear when stopping to traffic lights. You can take off easily with 6th gear or 7th with a trailer, 10th when empty. Remember, its a diesel engine, It dosent get hurt for bit rough use.

Skill points: Dont take long distance for first unless you want to drive forever long loads (You will not get shorties after you level it enough)
I would take overload/fragile and ADR instead.
For your slaves: Give them the economical driving or they will eat +500€ your cash when they dont find a load.
For your loan and company question. You choose. if you want to take 400k loan and upgrade garage and buy a cheap truck and slave for you. It works. Remember you will lose about 1.5k or 2k daily to repay the loan slowly. Or earn that about 200-300k alone without loans to 1. Upgrade your garage/buy new 2. Buy another truck
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rockey

Quote from: Benny on June 04, 2013, 21:10
Quote from: Rockey on June 04, 2013, 20:50
Hey guys,

Its actualy very easy to do it

1. Gears - trasnmission type to sequential(if you use a keyboard) and use SHIFT to gear up and LEFT CTRL to gear down.
2. Companie - First buy yourself a truck and tune it a bit, wait till you reach level 15 them buy another truck and hire a driver, after that you can keep buying trucks and stuff but don't buy to many at 1 time.
3. Skill points - i suggest you to start with the "long distance" and somehow combine it with "High Value Cargo" after that combine ADR and Fragile cargo and at the end combine Just-in-time deliveri and Ecodriving.
4. Take bank loans only if you will be able to pay them back and before you take the loan think carefuly about it.

If there are no loads at your place that you like, drive to the next nearest city and take a laod there or take  a quick job. Dont rush as well its a game in wich you relax and just chill, drive normaly and you and your truck will be fine. In the Company maneger you can see your garages, trucks that you own and drivers you have, and here you can also upgrade your garages, move the trucks or driver to another one, upgrade your trucks or sell it.

Thats preaty much it, if you don't know anything just ask.

wow thats awesome, explained the companies and skills really well, thank you :)
But with the gear changes, there is 'green' 'blue' 'red' and the bits inbetween, what do those mean? do i change in green for the best fuel economy or something?

Dr_dog

in real truck the green zone is optimal range to change for economical driving.
Blue is blue, it works.
Red means you will kill the engine.
Ingame you cant break your engine by rev'ving it at red for 10 mins so it dosent matter. you just feel a huge performance drop if you are on red for long.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rockey

Quote from: Dr_dog on June 04, 2013, 21:27
in real truck the green zone is optimal range to change for economical driving.
Blue is blue, it works.
Red means you will kill the engine.
Ingame you cant break your engine by rev'ving it at red for 10 mins so it dosent matter. you just feel a huge performance drop if you are on red for long.

Right thats awesome, thank you both for the help..  ;D

SeraMondialu

Metz - Geneva
As long the guys are loading me i remove the projectors because they are broken down

unloading

TheSandman

Sorry to say but the Volvo is ugly :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

SeraMondialu

first guy to tell me this
obviously, you're an australian, np .  i know you like ugly dusty things :p

TheSandman

Quote from: chilin26 on June 06, 2013, 10:42
first guy to tell me this
obviously, you're an australian, np .  i know you like ugly dusty things :p
Nah its not that, im just not a fan of the lights and how the cab sort of slants back :P
I drive a Man TGX so ;)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT