One little suggestion

Started by Terror310, August 03, 2012, 16:43

Terror310

So i was just browsing the cars for sale and i saw the premier, it looks just like a undercover cop car, and maybe it is, so i want to suggest that car could be able to fine like a cop car, because its a "undercover police car".

Premier:

http://convoytrucking.net/vehicles.php?model=426

Cop Car:

http://convoytrucking.net/vehicles.php?model=596

Ephraim_Renais

No.  The last time Mick allowed cops to fine from any car, there was a huge uproar, and he decided to backtrack on that update.

Allowing just one civilian vehicle to apply tickets is starting down a dangerous path.  If he allowed the premier to issue tickets, then someone else is going to use that to demand that other civilian vehicles can issue tickets.

Laur

-1 premier is already able for limo missions

ThomasKirkman

Not only that, but you already show up as a big blue icon.  You can hardly get people to use normal cop cars to do their jobs anymore let alone a slicktop.

-1   ;D

TK   C:-)

Gameboy

DJ_Blend

Noob suggestion man.  :P  :P

Leoviz

F4LL

Twido

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on August 03, 2012, 16:57
No.  The last time Mick allowed cops to fine from any car, there was a huge uproar, and he decided to backtrack on that update.

Allowing just one civilian vehicle to apply tickets is starting down a dangerous path.  If he allowed the premier to issue tickets, then someone else is going to use that to demand that other civilian vehicles can issue tickets.

listen to the wise man ^^^^^^^ he explained it as a pro..

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

George

You need to get the cop achiev to tune police car and premier is tunable so.. :pokerface: :ukiddn:
[]

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Joshly98

Spekter

$nake

Extensa

Yes it make sence, in usa, undercover cops drive crown victoria like normal cop cars, and they can fine too, but only to premier in cvt because is the only like crow victoria in usa.

:so_much_win: