Found old Image I took when I played 2 years ago and have a question

Started by chevyman555, August 03, 2012, 07:10

chevyman555

SeraMondialu

Vado19

Was also removed tl make more slots available, bot that drove train used to talk and stuff too.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

chevyman555

Well maybe someday the train will return  :-\ and maybe it will be able to travel to wet island

Matheus

Tyler

Quote from: chevyman555 on August 03, 2012, 10:57
Well maybe someday the train will return  :-\ and maybe it will be able to travel to wet island
Not possible to custom map traintracks for trains.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Twido

Its possible to have a train/tram driver without taking slots. And custom train trucks are not possible unless mick add 'mods' to server

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Joshly98

D: I wasn't on the server when this was here...I wish it was implemented into the server again... D:

mrtrlt

Quote from: Joshly98 on August 03, 2012, 12:14
D: I wasn't on the server when this was here...I wish it was implemented into the server again... D:

It created lag when it was on. :/

Just wish gta had an official multiplayer engine. Then it probably would be possible :L

chevyman555

I think around this time when I played the ferry didn't even have fence on it to keep you from falling off and vice port definitively didn't exist I remember it didn't because I accidentally turned into them construction cones they had there before the road was there and went into the water with my truck and load I felt really dumb from that one

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Calvingreen17.

When was the train removed? Because back in 2010, I never saw it :S

Older and wiser

Terror310

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Kenny_Power

Train used to smash into you when crossing twas a fun experience in a convoy seeing trucks get pounded off it and go everywhere