Thieves CB

Started by Jedi, August 01, 2012, 20:28

Toux

Well i quess i have to do thief achievement sooner or later. +9001!!!!!!

Benny

Great! more and more thieves suggestions, well done! "Convoy Trucking" is becoming a "Convoy thieveing"! these days u see more thieves then truckers on the server. :fuckthat:
Great Job mick.

I have a better suggestion! remove the hijacking armored van achievement and it will be a loot better, trust me!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Bullet[CRO]

Quote from: Benny_Benassy on August 04, 2012, 19:41
Great! more and more thieves suggestions, well done! "Convoy Trucking" is becoming a "Convoy thieveing"! these days u see more thieves then truckers on the server. :fuckthat:
Great Job mick.

I have a better suggestion! remove the hijacking armored van achievement and it will be a loot better, trust me!

i totally agree with u bro..

Jedi

bring your ideas and complaints elsewhere, this wanted to be a help for thieves, mick didn't answered so with disappointment i think that this post should be locked

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Matheus

zimon

Great Job mick.

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Spekter

Great Job mick.

Hijacking missions will never be removed, so you might as well stop whining about it.

Radovan

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Going on forum, open suggestion and Jedi suggested. Gotta be something for thiefing

Great idea Jedi, i love it +8344561861

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

DJ_Smashon

:pokerface:  @ all +178272 spams. +1
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

mlwu10

I like it +45568845871

Lumpie

+1 realy good idea

Terrorista310

Great Job mick.

You are 100% right...
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Konali

Sounds fair enough why not.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

bump

Im Ethan and I approve this message... I also want the cb