Cops arresting system

Started by Lindsey, July 30, 2012, 22:58

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

DJ_Blend

-1111111111111111111 terrible idea

Nate

I always thought something similar to this would be cool because the way the cop system is now makes it a bit unfair for suspects. However, how would a cop arrest a suspect if they were on foot? Same as it is now or something different? Anyway i think it could work so +1 from me:)
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

$nake

so many replys (replies?).. but +1 :)

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Lindsey on August 02, 2012, 12:46
I actually think you're just a lazy noob with this :

But make the crooks have to sit at the unload for 10 seconds like securicars do.
You realise that as soon as securicars get to the unload they are safe?

THIEVES CAN NOT HIJACK SECURICARS IN UNLOAD.

Your idea sucks.

Not everytime when a securicar reaches the unload, he's safe. The securicar has to be completely stopped to unload based on what I've experienced. And while i'm stopping, in the red marker, the thief robs my securicar. Then sometimes while I'm  stopping, the thief rams me out of the unload and robs my van. But meh, the cops will eat his/her ass anyway.

Kinda neutral now seeing the balance between the systems

Older and wiser

OP

ok good idea BUT your for getting something... THE HELI... plus what happens when the sus gets out the car and runs like a chicken... and it wont be easy stoping a truck. your car will lose more health then the truck it self?
OP= Overpowered

The_Spinner

I have gave +1 to this suggestion already
But I give +1 to SzajmoN - only for securicars, and +1 to Joshy - thief system fix

RaceRX

What a pain in the ass. Have you seen the cops on truckmania? They ram you till no end, even for fines because they have to get out of the car. im sure this will end up causing more problems then its saving.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

The_Spinner

Cop cars have more HP than other cars, so, it's not so hard to broken down thief's car and arrest him as Lindsey suggested

F4LL

Quote from: Razor1911 on August 18, 2012, 15:04
Cop cars have more HP than other cars, so, it's not so hard to broken down thief's car and arrest him as Lindsey suggested

Not fkin hard?

STORY: Cop with LVPD
            Thief with infernus
            The cop is trying to ramm the thief
            The thief drivers with 303 km/h

How da fuq that cop is supposed to broken down thief's car?

The_Spinner

Quote from: TupacShakur on August 18, 2012, 16:46

Not **** hard?

Thief with infernus

How ** *** that cop is supposed to broken down thief's car?
There are not so much suspects with infernus. There are a lot of thieve with boxburg and securicars or other slowly cars.
Also, maybe fast cars which can be stolen can be revomed

Ephraim_Renais

Not fkin hard?

Thief with infernus

Hit them head on.  Most times, it will throw the infernub into poor or wrecked conditions.

RaceRX

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on August 18, 2012, 20:00

Not fkin hard?

Thief with infernus

Hit them head on.  Most times, it will throw the infernub into poor or wrecked conditions.
unless theyre not stupid and know how to drive a infernus. Im pretty sure im the only one in the server that can actually drive one.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Toux

Are we still bitching about this? I have been arrested many times by this so called ''Poorly police system'' and you see me complain? No.

Google

Quote from: RaceRX96 on August 18, 2012, 03:20
What a pain in the ass. Have you seen the cops on truckmania? They ram you till no end, even for fines because they have to get out of the car. im sure this will end up causing more problems then its saving.

Word! + if the wanted people are smart they can stop , do /repair , drive for like 14 seconds and stop again for the repair. That will end in chasing them for ages untill they get borred and quit , or let you bust them , the one that is now is good enough imo , Honesty if a cop will press 2 to pull over a truck for fines and then get down and get to the window to get the fine paid it will be cool enough. If the trucker will not stop in 3 secs , it will get wanted , but this could be abused , and the cops won't get to the window for the fine and the trucker will get wanted , so its a bad ideea too.

Anyway , its a -1 because here isn't such a big problem with the police system , mick should focus on other problems now..   BUT , its just my opinion.