Cops arresting system

Started by Lindsey, July 30, 2012, 22:58

Terrorista310

Quote from: RaceRX96 on August 19, 2012, 20:36
Im pretty sure im the only one in the server that can actually drive one.

About this suggestion: mick already "fixed" thief hardness, now you unload in the near unloading point, and that's it, its cool now, more than 70% of the burglary's can complete their mission now, the securcar robbers only fail they mission because the securcar is hard to drive, and robbing cars, almost everyone robs fast cars and 60% of the car robbers complete their mission, this topic should be closed because the problem you are here complaining is already fixed.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

sachin

F4LL

Quote from: Google on August 19, 2012, 22:47
Quote from: RaceRX96 on August 18, 2012, 03:20
What a pain in the ass. Have you seen the cops on truckmania? They ram you till no end, even for fines because they have to get out of the car. im sure this will end up causing more problems then its saving.

U know that thief cant call assistance on a stoled car? I think u dont.

Word! + if the wanted people are smart they can stop , do /repair , drive for like 14 seconds and stop again for the repair. That will end in chasing them for ages untill they get borred and quit , or let you bust them , the one that is now is good enough imo , Honesty if a cop will press 2 to pull over a truck for fines and then get down and get to the window to get the fine paid it will be cool enough. If the trucker will not stop in 3 secs , it will get wanted , but this could be abused , and the cops won't get to the window for the fine and the trucker will get wanted , so its a bad ideea too.

Anyway , its a -1 because here isn't such a big problem with the police system , mick should focus on other problems now..   BUT , its just my opinion.

U know that thief cant call assistance in a stoled car? I think u dont.

TN_KARIM_BC

Toux

Quote from: TupacShakur on August 21, 2012, 17:23
Quote from: Google on August 19, 2012, 22:47
Quote from: RaceRX96 on August 18, 2012, 03:20
What a pain in the ass. Have you seen the cops on truckmania? They ram you till no end, even for fines because they have to get out of the car. im sure this will end up causing more problems then its saving.

U know that thief cant call assistance on a stoled car? I think u dont.

Word! + if the wanted people are smart they can stop , do /repair , drive for like 14 seconds and stop again for the repair. That will end in chasing them for ages untill they get borred and quit , or let you bust them , the one that is now is good enough imo , Honesty if a cop will press 2 to pull over a truck for fines and then get down and get to the window to get the fine paid it will be cool enough. If the trucker will not stop in 3 secs , it will get wanted , but this could be abused , and the cops won't get to the window for the fine and the trucker will get wanted , so its a bad ideea too.

Anyway , its a -1 because here isn't such a big problem with the police system , mick should focus on other problems now..   BUT , its just my opinion.

U know that thief cant call assistance in a stoled car? I think u dont.
Not as thief but you can get wanted and just keep doing /fix