DJ_Smashon

If you don't like the new missions don't do them.  :trolldad:
Quote from: Matheus on July 31, 2012, 18:49
I just like it because i can ram people :megusta:

haha true  :trollface:
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

SeraMondialu

As i see, all the un-skilled players are crying about the armoured van missiouns .

Spekter

Quote from: Matheus on July 31, 2012, 18:49
I just like it because i can ram people :megusta:

Same.

Joshy

Quote from: Seraphim on August 02, 2012, 16:38
As i see, all the un-skilled players are crying about the armoured van missiouns .
You're banned so you don't even know what it's like.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

Quote from: Joshy on August 02, 2012, 17:47

:trolol:  congratulations Joshy, youve won troller of the month

Calvingreen17.

Well maybe securicars ram thieves because they are getting overprotective?

OR

Maybe we should just wait until YOU ram US first and TOTAL our securicar to do something. That's a great idea.

Both securicars and thieves have some downsides. I agree thieves have more downsides but just sayin, securicars are looking out for theirselves, maybe a little annoying thinking that every player that isn't in a truck is a thief, but it doesn't hurt to be safe.

Older and wiser

Fox_Cub

I keep getting called noob, nub, idiot, stupid. for as when i get rammed and i know there is no way i can get this mission, i will hit a wall to get the fire burning! if i cant have the mission NO ONE CAN! then i start getting called stuff by the thiefs even if i didnt mean my van to catch alight. I even been rammed by someone and they know themselfs they destoryed my van and still said im a idiot for blowing it up to stop them??? grr

Dynamo

i tried to get this much oppinion by having a poll in general talk to have the mission removed, but mick locked it and said if you don't like the mission don't do it. But mick doesn't realise that everyone wants the ultimate ach reward "FREE INSURANCE", which you can only get after getting 17/17 ach. So therefore we are forced to do the missions or forever pay for insurance.

Twizeler

You only got 4 not 13 so DONT cry

Dynamo

Quote from: Twizeler on August 03, 2012, 07:35
You only got 4 not 13 so DONT cry

you only have 5 not 13 either so shut up i can rant all i like. That is why Lindsey made this topic

Joshly98

Quote from: Joshy on August 02, 2012, 17:47

Congratulations! You just made it to my signature :P :D

Twido

the new missions are stupid... keep doing artic or fuel..

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

$nake

if mick really think about newbz, he shouldn't add missions which will make them quit..

Joshly98

Quote from: $nake on August 03, 2012, 21:53
if mick really think about newbz, he shouldn't add missions which will make them quit..

so true....