Securicar/thief

Started by IIICarloseschIII, July 27, 2012, 21:28

IIICarloseschIII

I've seen that players driving Securicars, cops and thiefs are getting crazy like...

1:Players in securicar are pausing to escape from ram, that's not fair for thiefs.

2: Some securicar players are ramming any car that pass close to them, thinking they are thiefs.

3: Players in securicar convoy are ramming thiefs to protect their convoys.

Solution?

1: Remember when wanted thiefs did it to escape from cops? well, this solution is simple, when a securicar is loaded and the player pause his game, his securicar stop where he paused, just like what happen when a thief pause.

2: Maybe when a thief is close from a loaded securicar the players could receive a message like, careful! there's a thief close to you! and the thief name turn red, but if the thief stay away again from the loaded securicar his name become yellow again.

3: What is the reason for a securicar convoy if you cant protect each other? Some people do convoy because it's more safe, they can protect each other if something happen. In my opinion they could ram thiefs to protect their convoy, BUT only who is in their convoy.

:smile:

gio_nck

+1
i think its a good idea :D

Matheus

Number 3: No, just no.

DJ_Smashon

To avoid hijack with /q is annoying and it schouldn't be so hard to script that or maybe :s. Beacuse it's a samp function that "respawns" the car, right? (fuck =()
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Spekter

Quote from: Matheus on July 27, 2012, 21:42
Number 3: No, just no.

Nope, that would be awesome. To me, trying to protect a convoymate being attacked by a thief is something that comes naturally.

The_Spinner

+1
+1
+1, because some thieves are ramming in convoy

[RO]mihaita94

-1 to pause the game. Is not a good idea...
+1 for thiefs sign's on the mini map. Another collor
Players with securicar convoy can ramm thiefs. WHY to don't ramm they...to be more easy for thiefs to complete the mission.

Soo result is a bad idea to stop game when we do ESC button..but will be an great idea to change the collor of thiefs for mini map.

Jedi

Quote from: gio_nck on July 27, 2012, 21:40
+1
i think its a good idea :D
lol never seen you here :pokerface:

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

$nake

Calvingreen17.

Older and wiser

Fabricio_Silva

+1 Unfortunately game rules benefit thieves ... xD
like you can not take back your own car that was stolen ...

[TLC]Titanio

+1 with the impossibility for robber to hijack in Load/Unload time!