Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

windows 8

Started by FreightShaker, July 27, 2012, 19:15

mrtrlt

Im sticking with w7

They better not start bringing out os default with new pcs

Vado19

i downloaded the DEV preview and honestly i don't like the GUI it's new and all but very confusing and seems to work BETTER on a tablet device as the tiles are ....HUGE, i'll stick with WIN7 for PC use and WIN8 on the Surface slate that they have coming out soon, if you don't know what windows surface is

that is what it looks like

also WINXP was and is the best and most stable version of windows that has ever been created and WIN7 is the closest to what XP was. oh yeah one last thing freight you can get a software well i forgot the name but it enables you to control your curser via hand gestures infront of the webcam as seen here.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

FreightShaker

that is pretty damn cool, I will look into getting the software as soon as I can fnd it  :OK:

Dr_dog

Just die already Windows! They making even worse version than Windows 3.0
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Gameboy

I Like Windows 7 More

mick88

Quote from: Wietse on July 28, 2012, 11:05
I Like Windows 7 More

Yeah, Windows 7 All the way.
I'd been using XP for 10 years until I got my PC a couple of days ago, then I started using 7 and like it a lot.

When it comes to desktops, MS does seem to fail on every other product. Win 95 was shit, 98 was good, Me was shit, XP good, Vista Epic Fail, 7 good, 8 is a WTF?
I guess that's just their way to "feel" the market. If nobody buys their windows 8 with metrosexual looks, they will build their new operating system on Win7 interface.

Toux

Naaah. Im too lazy to try  :P

Dr_dog

Same old buggy crappy code, new skin.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Joshy

Quote from: mick88 on July 28, 2012, 16:54
I Like Windows 7 More

I'd been using XP for 10 years until I got my PC a couple of days ago, then I started using 7 and like it a lot.

When it comes to desktops, MS does seem to fail on every other product. Win 95 was shit, 98 was good, Me was shit, XP good, Vista Epic Fail, 7 good, 8 is a WTF?
I guess that's just their way to "feel" the market. If nobody buys their windows 8 with metrosexual looks, they will build their new operating system on Win7 interface.
Windows 2000 was also bad. Everyone forgets Win2k :D
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

mick88

Quote from: Joshy on July 29, 2012, 06:41
I Like Windows 7 More

Nah, I didn't forget. I listed only windows for home computers. 2000 is the NT line, and while XP (and later) belongs to it too, it's the first Windows NT for home computers.

I have mixed feelings about 2000. We had them in school and they were slow as hell. But it was a breath of fresh air in terms of stability comparing to the 9x line. Hell, I'd install it on my eee pc if I knew how to install 2000 from usb!

DJ_Smashon

XP and 7 FTW. Windows 8? -> :gtfo:
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Joshy

Quote from: mick88 on July 29, 2012, 07:10
Quote from: Joshy on July 29, 2012, 06:41
I Like Windows 7 More

Hell, I'd install it on my eee pc if I knew how to install 2000 from usb!
As you wish: http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/120444-how-to-install-windows-from-usb-winsetupfromusb-with-gui/
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)