News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

help with fraps

Started by Jedi, July 23, 2012, 19:59

Jedi

I would if someone can say me something about fraps settings.

First, I would know if the number 100 in the corner is good as setting or should be less or more. If is not good please say me how to change.

Second, when i record videos the game start to get slow, it decelerate all my game, plus it record only few seconds, why? I would record all the time i want.

Third, this is the control panel of Fraps, please someone say me what settings should I put for a good record, and explain please what is the loop buffer lenght and benchmark settings.

Thank you

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

RaceRX

you have the free version? go torrent a full version.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

R16RACA

Quote from: Jedi_Italian on July 23, 2012, 19:59
I would if someone can say me something about fraps settings.

First, I would know if the number 100 in the corner is good as setting or should be less or more. If is not good please say me how to change.

looks fine to me

Second, when i record videos the game start to get slow, it decelerate all my game, plus it record only few seconds, why? I would record all the time i want.

under 'movies', your capture speed is set to 30fps, therefore it reduces your game to 30fps for the recording. Also you need to torrent/buy the full version to record for as long as you want.

Third, this is the control panel of Fraps, please someone say me what settings should I put for a good record, and explain please what is the loop buffer lenght and benchmark settings.

The setting you have are fine; loop buffer length: idk what that is for, i just record start and record stop; and benchmarking gives you your average framerate (i have this disabled)
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Joshly98

Why don't you just use Xfire? You can record in HD, it doesn't make your game laggy, it is very easy to use and it can automatically upload to youtube.

mrtrlt

Quote from: Joshly98 on July 24, 2012, 07:41
Why don't you just use Xfire? You can record in HD, it doesn't make your game laggy, it is very easy to use and it can automatically upload to youtube.

you can get 1080p out of fraps. As far as im aware after the xfire encoder has gotten hold of your movie it's max is 720 or 480p

Mr.Kangaroo

Number one you have the free version, which only records 30 seconds each time.
Number two is the reason your game slows down is that your recording FPS is set to 30. Change it to about 80!
Number three is that 100 in the corner is very good! A higher number means more Frames Per Second (FPS), so you must have a good computer!
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Jedi

Ehy thank people, i now learned something more about this, i will try to download the full version (if i find it free). Thanks for helping.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Mr.Kangaroo

I could give you the link, but im not allowed :P
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Terrorista310

Quote from: RaceRX96 on July 23, 2012, 20:03

Torrent a file with 10 mb or less? Are you high or what?
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

$nake

Quote from: Terrorista310 on July 25, 2012, 17:37
Quote from: RaceRX96 on July 23, 2012, 20:03
Torrent a file with 10 mb or less? Are you high or what?
topic is closed, i've gave to jedi a *cough* "free" version of fraps :D