Anti "RespawnedCop" system

Started by GeneralLee, July 22, 2012, 21:39

GeneralLee

Too many times when i go for unload as thief,a cop do /respawn(/kill) and get closer to me.
So I got a idea.When a cop do /kill or /respawn he can't arrest or he didn't see the suspects for 30 secounds or more.

Tyler

suggested about 19419949419 times before

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

R16RACA

Quote from: tyler12 on July 22, 2012, 21:45

need i say more?
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

$nake

Quote from: R16RACA on July 23, 2012, 05:53
need i say more?
mick should move his ass and add antirespawn for cops

Joshy

Quote from: $nake on July 23, 2012, 14:16
Quote from: R16RACA on July 23, 2012, 05:53
need i say more?
mick should move his ass and add antirespawn for cops
exactly
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Konali

its not newbie friendly that cops can respawn and arrest where they want.

I am a new player here and everytime cops are respawning to a place where i have to drive to.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

creamy1

Maybe make it so cops can only respawn once: per hour / per day / per time as a cop

Spekter

Cop respawning must come to an end!

Gameboy

GeneralLee

Or...You can't respawn when is suspects on server:|.

ThomasKirkman

Every respawn, cop, trucker whatever should just have a one minute delay before the person can spawn back in.  Most of your FPS games have that in them.  Why not here?  Would sure stop a lot of problems. 

And throwing in my little bitch into this, when a cop respawns, his vehicle despawns.  It pisses me off when these POS cops don't have the courtesy to move there friking vehicles off the damn road before they try to screw someone by respawning.  They don't only cheat the thief, the screw with everybody else on the server.   >:(

OK, all done. 

ThomasKirkman   C:-)

Calvingreen17.

I always hated a annoying cop, mostly Respected Trucker cops, respawning near suspects. But sometimes there are reasonable times to respawn. Maybe you accidentally hit a player's lag and your car flies into the ocean. Different things can happen. So I'm kind of neutral.

Older and wiser

GeneralLee

Quote from: Zhao_Yun on July 28, 2012, 08:54
I always hated a annoying cop, mostly Respected Trucker cops, respawning near suspects. But sometimes there are reasonable times to respawn. Maybe you accidentally hit a player's lag and your car flies into the ocean. Different things can happen. So I'm kind of neutral.

Yes,you can do respawn! But you can't arrest for 60 secounds.

Spekter

The idea is very good and i like it. The only thing i would change is the time cop isn't able to arrest players, i would make it 5 minutes or so. +11

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Sveki on July 28, 2012, 09:36
The idea is very good and i like it. The only thing i would change is the time cop isn't able to arrest players, i would make it 5 minutes or so. +11

Good idea beacuse they're only respawning so they can jail the suspect wich probably is really close..  :P
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149