Main Menu

Something for Jedi

Started by DeHavilland, July 11, 2012, 20:35

Geckco

Quote from: Jabroni on July 12, 2012, 07:33
Quote from: Joshy on July 12, 2012, 07:10
Quote from: Evol on July 12, 2012, 06:38
Quote from: Jabroni on July 12, 2012, 05:52
Why is this bullshit allowed on the forums? Mods should d their jobs and delet threads like this.
I repeat, cause they don't give a shit about this forum/server anymore, bunch of lazy asses power hungry kids.
This is the "off-topic" section of the forum. The board description is "Talk About Anything Here". That 'anything' can be about anything, whether glow-in-the-dark condoms or trucks. If you don't like that, don't visit this section of the forum. Furthermore don't call us "lazy asses power hungry kids" (bad grammar there too) when there isn't even a rule preventing this type of topic being posted. Also, before you say "well remove it under rule 2 "Do not post or send unwanted messages, do not flood, do not repost the same information multiple times" then" - that rule targets spammers sending unwanted advertisements. Just because you think it's unwanted doesn't mean it's unwanted, that's your opinion.

Heck, if we followed your sense of the forum rules all that would exist is the "Reports and requests" section of the forum.

Also, before calling us "power hungry" again, I suggest you post in "Problems and complaints" otherwise that is accusing staff of abuse without proof which is against rules: "do not accuse any players or staff members of anything without providing proof".
So Being Offtopic I can post what ever the fuck i want here then? Seems Legit. Don't be alarmed when I make countless topics about Tampons.
agreed. Good point clutch.

Where can i find these condoms? Im interested. Me and mt girl are trying to find new ways to excite our sex life. I think this will do it.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Hobo

Quote from: ClutchSo Being Offtopic I can post what ever the fuck i want here then? Seems Legit. Don't be alarmed when I make countless topics about Tampons.
Dafuq do you need tampons for?

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheSandman

Quote from: The_Hobo on July 12, 2012, 07:43
Quote from: ClutchSo Being Offtopic I can post what ever the fuck i want here then? Seems Legit. Don't be alarmed when I make countless topics about Tampons.
Dafuq do you need tampons for?
lol, you didnt know? omg....XD
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)