News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Skins Plz ???

Started by MeTaLiXx, July 04, 2012, 23:09

MeTaLiXx

Can u help me with some Skins that can work for avaible skins for truckers/drivers/pilot/cops etc plz ty !!!
(avaible skins in CVT ) (also skins that can work for VIP ) ty  :smile:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

The_Spinner

I've found some skins:
[hide=Some skins :D]http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=cat&id=123[/hide]

Ethan

to find which skin is which you would need to take a photo of all the skins you can spawn with (truckers/chafuer/police/thief) and then also go through the list of all the VIP skins available and then get a program where it shows you the name of the ped in the GTA3 img file in order to edit/replace them, I tried this a while back and was only able to replace three turcks skins and 1 VIP skin however they didnt turn out as planned..

I used ped editor for it..  but the link he gave you does have some nice models, you just have to figure out which one it will replace and see if you like it or not.

moondog

I hope this helps.

To install:
1. Find the skin that you want at this site: http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Skins:All
2.Go to the file and rename the file to the appropriate Skin Model Name.
3.Open ING tool.
4.Put the skins in and rebuild archive.

So lets say you take this skin

Its Skin Model Name is: wmymech
so you need to go in the folder of the skin you want it to replace

now for me its all ready rename but you just have to rename the files to: wmymech this or wich ever skin you want and add them to IMG tool and your done.

Deff

Quote from: aminet96 on July 04, 2012, 23:09
Can u help me with some Skins that can work for avaible skins for truckers/drivers/pilot/cops etc plz ty !!!
(avaible skins in CVT ) (also skins that can work for VIP ) ty  :smile:

You can rename any skin to whatever you want and replace them.

There is also a mod called samp skin selector, its client sided, but its cool because through this software you can add new skins, you don't need to replace the original skins.