News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Problem with colors

Started by ToyotaFreak, June 22, 2012, 20:02

ToyotaFreak

Hi all, i have some problems with colors in my san andreas. Everything was perfect until i installed enb. I didn't liked that enb so i decided to uninstall it, and after that i got this, everything is so fucked up, take a look:

How can i fix it?

DJ_Smashon

I guess you missed some file when you uninstalled, or some file did get replaced...
You have to re-install whole gta.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Twizeler

did you put it on 16 bit ?? instead of 32 ?

KaT37

yes ... the gta is on 16bit ... set it back to 32 :) mabye the enb modified the resolution and colors

The_Spinner

Quote from: Twizeler on June 22, 2012, 20:20
did you put it on 16 bit ?? instead of 32 ?
Quote from: 1337 on June 22, 2012, 20:36
yes ... the gta is on 16bit ... set it back to 32 :) mabye the enb modified the resolution and colors
I agree with them
Try it

droctogonapus

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Terrorista310

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on June 22, 2012, 20:18
I guess you missed some file when you uninstalled, or some file did get replaced...

wtf you saying? OH MY GOD    :seriously_guy:

Dude, just delete gta sa folder on documents and run gta sa on single player and change resolution there, resolution by resolution, them go samp and increasing the rest if you want max resolution. JUST THIS SIMPLE!
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on June 22, 2012, 20:18

no he doesnt.. he just needs to remember to back up your entire game so you an easily restore all or some files when something like this happens... as far as I know ENB series is two files so how can it change the resolution and how would one file not be removed over another.?

TheSandman

This probelm is when your resolution is set on Width x Length x 16-bit colours.
Keep scrolling through the resolutions until you find the same one you had, but with 32 at the end, not 16.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

ToyotaFreak

Problem solved,
@terrorista, you don't need to delete anything, just go to options in gta sa, and change resolution by resolution until you get resolution that you want.
@sandman, i've never noticed that the last number is variable :o
thanks guys :)

Addis

i don't see anything wrong  ::)

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]