RC cars as suspect

Started by zimon, June 18, 2012, 22:05

Lindsey

I use RC cars to get rid of cops when i'm trying to start a thief mission if wanted.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Addis

Just stupid
why do this, i like trolling cops :iliketrains:

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

Nate

Quote from: Lindsey on June 22, 2012, 02:26
I use RC cars to get rid of cops when i'm trying to start a thief mission if wanted.

Good point. When you think about it, rc suspects evens out the unfairness caused by cops with super cars  chasing suspects with regular cars as well as cops following a thief around and waiting for them to steal a car. For this reason i vote -1
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Chauf

-1 you crash really fast with a rc some steering wrong and you get jailed

Mokrajn

Signature removed by admin

F4LL

Tobster

Hmm RC fun- they are used by people who have no skills.

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Tobster on June 27, 2012, 07:35
Hmm RC fun- they are used by people who have no skills.

+1 to the quote but some of the other quotes also make sense.

I would say I'm neutral to the topic because of the unskilled sports car cops. This, and helicopters and airplanes, are good ways to troll those mofos  C:-)

But then you have the good cops that actually use cop cars. Why troll them? they don't deserve it. So yea, i'm neutral.

By the way, that was very well explained Razor.

Older and wiser