Started by Geckco, June 16, 2012, 01:11

Geckco

OFFICAL BETTING THREAD

UEFA Website: http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/index.html

WILL BE UPDATED!

Rules:
1. We use CVT Money
2. You are responsible for your own money
3. Own up to your bets, dont be an ass hole.
4. Bet as many times as you want.
5. Bets are doubled. For example: a 100k bet vs someone else = 200k prize. it doubles

If you want to place bets, post them on this thread and I will edit this post. This is the official thread for betting.

You can bet on games, or you can bet on who's going to win the Euro Cup.

BETTINGS:

brane is Placing 100k that Germany will win the Euro Cup - Geckco is betting Against Brane

Ethan is Placing 250k that this thread will get locked - SPOT IS OPEN TO BET AGAINST

color=green]Konali
is Placing 100k that Italia will win the Euro - SPOT IS OPEN TO BET AGAINST

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

brane - Germany will win this cup, I put 100k !

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Konali

I dont know if its allowed or not.
But i advise you to contact the head admin before making a system for this.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Geckco

Come on and make your bets!
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Ethan

Quote from: Konali on June 16, 2012, 01:16

I bet 250 that this gets locked

Geckco

Quote from: Ethan on June 16, 2012, 01:31
Quote from: Konali on June 16, 2012, 01:16

I bet 250 that this gets locked
Bet has been placed.

Lindsey

This is their own money in game, they can use it however they wish Konali, Mick should have created a no gambling rule if he wanted no gambling.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Konali

Quote from: Lindsey on June 16, 2012, 09:25
This is their own money in game, they can use it however they wish Konali, Mick should have created a no gambling rule if he wanted no gambling.

Mick:
QuotePlayers should only earn money by trucking, thats what the game is meant for

Since hes the boss, and he disable's accounts who are quitting and about to transfer all money to others, i think hes 100% seriously with that.
But i guess you didnt knew that .

Anway my personal opinion geckco: I see it as a carshow, its also something they can earn money with without trucking for it. But just have a max bet and i dont think there is a issue. Maybe have some rules about how many times players can bet/ when the bet expires.

For example, if i bet 100k on something, but the server gets an update, and it would change the outcome of the bet 100% and suddenly players are placing bets against it, wouldnt be fair is it. So think over some things.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Lindsey

Quote from: Konali on June 16, 2012, 13:01
Quote from: Lindsey on June 16, 2012, 09:25

Mick:
QuotePlayers should only earn money by trucking, thats what the game is meant for

Since hes the boss, and he disable's accounts who are quitting and about to transfer all money to others, i think hes 100% seriously with that.
But i guess you didnt knew that .

Anway my personal opinion geckco: I see it as a carshow, its also something they can earn money with without trucking for it. But just have a max bet and i dont think there is a issue. Maybe have some rules about how many times players can bet/ when the bet expires.

For example, if i bet 100k on something, but the server gets an update, and it would change the outcome of the bet 100% and suddenly players are placing bets against it, wouldnt be fair is it. So think over some things.

Mm i didn't know that, i think his intentions were for people to make money via trucking alone, it's poorly worded to go on, i guess i'm meant to lose money on towing, pilot, van driving, copping and thieving then? :P

Wait for his official response, but personally I wouldn't have a problem with it, unless mick stated it wasn't allowed.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Geckco

Nate

I bet 25k that Netherlands will qualify for quarter finals (unless this underground betting stuff gets busted  ;D)
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Terrorista310

i bet 2 mil that Portugal will win today.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Nate

I bet 300k that England will win today :)
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Konali

these bets are no longer able to bet against:)

Nate is Placing 25k that Netherlands will get to the Quarter Finals - SPOT IS OPEN TO BET AGAINST
Geckco is Placing 1M that Spain will win GROUP C - SPOT IS OPEN TO BET AGAINST

Konali bets 100k that Italia will win the tournament.

Lindsey

I bet that i'm cool
[hide=awesomeness]
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]