A few of the mods I'm working on

Started by Rubber, June 14, 2012, 20:44

Deff

Replaces Banshee

This mod was posted in the forum, I then downloaded it, i think RaceRX has this one...
I got it as well, but I don't know download link.

Rubber

The only cobra mod I have seen is a '65 so I don't know about a 67. However, another project I'm working on is doing a conversion of a Shelby '65 daytona coupe (google it for instant drooling).

Back to the original project, the rat rod is almost done. I tested it in game and it works, but the rear wheels have too much camber in them (they angle inward when not moving). I think the stock hotknife does this too so I don't know if there is any way to get rid of it. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Anri

its true .
just find another car , like hustler ?
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Kenworth

Rubber really good work :) when you finish i would use both mods considering i have a slamvan and was looking for a mod :D

KaT37

Quote from: Rubber on June 15, 2012, 18:10

I tested it in game and it works, but the rear wheels have too much camber in them (they angle inward when not moving). I think the stock hotknife does this too so I don't know if there is any way to get rid of it. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

mabye a line with less camber ? :P i know few guys who can make awesome lines and they are pro in making hellaflush cars :D

Deff

Quote from: Rubber on June 15, 2012, 18:10
The only cobra mod I have seen is a '65 so I don't know about a 67. However, another project I'm working on is doing a conversion of a Shelby '65 daytona coupe (google it for instant drooling).

Back to the original project, the rat rod is almost done. I tested it in game and it works, but the rear wheels have too much camber in them (they angle inward when not moving). I think the stock hotknife does this too so I don't know if there is any way to get rid of it. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Probably due to collision. Try moving up the dummys of the tyres in upward direction in Y axis (from left or right view) if that helps.