A few of the mods I'm working on

Started by Rubber, June 14, 2012, 20:44

Rubber

Anri's muscle car truck gave me an idea. A while ago, I saw a custom mini truck that a guy made to look like a Peterbilt. It was basically a rat rod. Here is an example: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eMfw8PboF5U/RzojGA9XDpI/AAAAAAAAB6g/PlhwF3zjso0/s1600/1_Sneaky%2BPete_Rodney%2BRucker.jpg

I haven't started making that one yet, but it will be for the hotknife.

The other project that I'm currently working on (almost done) is a 5/8 scale Pete 379. I initially intended it for the slamvan because it was going to be a lowrider, but I think it would go on basically any truck like sadler, yosemite...I don't know if I want to do all the work that's involved in making the tune-up objects for the slamvan (spoiler, skirts, bumpers...). I'll post some screenshots when I get a chance, but here is a picture of a different small-scale Pete: http://blogs.cars.com/.a/6a00d83451b3c669e20133f5af07fc970b-800wi

I'll post the mods when I'm done. Who thinks they might be interested in them? I don't know if I should go ahead with the rat rod or not.

Benny

all 3 vehicles look realy cool,i will try all of them if u will post some download links when u will finnish whit them :P
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

moondog

Quote from: Benny_Benassy on June 14, 2012, 20:59
all 3 vehicles look realy cool,i will try all of them if u will post some download links when u will finnish whit them :P

Me too.

Deff

I would be interested in hotknife only.

Supra

The rat rod for the Hotknife would be awesome :)

Anri

but we will finish the peterbilt too !
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Rubber

Guys, just fyi, there are only 2 mods that I'm working on. The second picture in the first post that I made shows two trucks. The bigger one is a full-scale Pete for size comparison and the little truck is the one I'm making (but it is a day cab and a lot smaller with tons of custom additions). I'm not making the full-scale Pete, only the little one. I wanted to work on something different for a change. And from the sound of things, you guys want the rat rod Pete more...I'll get started lol.

Anri

the rat one is soo nice but seems like it needs lots of time , doesnt it ?
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Rubber

All mods take time, but I think it's worth it

mrtrlt

Yeah. i really like the rat rod rubber

cant wait :)

Rivieri

Rubber, I would use any mod you make. Boss Modder

RaceRX

I just finished my 3 final projects in 1 night. ;D i tackled a huge group of 9 differant models, and 2 of one model. nice idea for the rat rod though, ive been thinkin about that. i was gonna do it, and i think im still gonna. maybe we can have a contesat on whos rat rod is nicer.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

TheGame

Nice mods what you're working on but you can make also a Ford Cobra '67?

Anri

i think rub' already got that mod because i remember he gave it to me before ~1 year ....

EDIT:

Deff

Replaces Banshee

This mod was posted in the forum, I then downloaded it, i think RaceRX has this one...
I got it as well, but I don't know download link.

Rubber

The only cobra mod I have seen is a '65 so I don't know about a 67. However, another project I'm working on is doing a conversion of a Shelby '65 daytona coupe (google it for instant drooling).

Back to the original project, the rat rod is almost done. I tested it in game and it works, but the rear wheels have too much camber in them (they angle inward when not moving). I think the stock hotknife does this too so I don't know if there is any way to get rid of it. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Anri

its true .
just find another car , like hustler ?
EDIT:

Kenworth

Rubber really good work :) when you finish i would use both mods considering i have a slamvan and was looking for a mod :D

KaT37

Quote from: Rubber on June 15, 2012, 18:10

I tested it in game and it works, but the rear wheels have too much camber in them (they angle inward when not moving). I think the stock hotknife does this too so I don't know if there is any way to get rid of it. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

mabye a line with less camber ? :P i know few guys who can make awesome lines and they are pro in making hellaflush cars :D

Deff

Quote from: Rubber on June 15, 2012, 18:10
The only cobra mod I have seen is a '65 so I don't know about a 67. However, another project I'm working on is doing a conversion of a Shelby '65 daytona coupe (google it for instant drooling).

Back to the original project, the rat rod is almost done. I tested it in game and it works, but the rear wheels have too much camber in them (they angle inward when not moving). I think the stock hotknife does this too so I don't know if there is any way to get rid of it. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Probably due to collision. Try moving up the dummys of the tyres in upward direction in Y axis (from left or right view) if that helps.