News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

should l continue this ?

Started by Anri, June 12, 2012, 12:25

Anri

should i continue making it as a muscle car or it sucks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much ?

btw on the bonnet ill make a hole so it suits but not finished yet  O0

PS: if racer wouldnt be such a bitch i would have finished by now
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

mrtrlt

Omg that looks sick

keep going!

The_Spinner

Anri

EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Anri

EDIT:

Ethan

it looks like a mod Racer would do with the exception of the ugly addition of the engine stuff..

RaceRX

Quote from: Ethan on June 12, 2012, 19:33
it looks like a mod Racer would do with the exception of the ugly addition of the engine stuff..
id put wider 8inch bull hauler shorty stacks on it. and i wouldnt do the motor, but it could be cool if done right.

Anri, the headers and valve covers are not suppost to be exposed, you need to drop it so only the super charger and blower are exposed. and texture the blower intakes red.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Anri

i should import that from another mod or i can modify it directly from zmod ?
and btw i started using this today lol
EDIT:

RaceRX

Quote from: Alban on June 12, 2012, 21:46
i should import that from another mod or i can modify it directly from zmod ?
and btw i started using this today lol
bull hauler stacks i would import from another mod if anyone had any. only way you can get a bull hauler set is by converting a haulin mod lol. or making it.

the hole in the hood is gonna be a huge bitch. i hope you know that. lol
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Rubber

Race, the hole in the hood is actually much easier than you think. I could have it done in 1 minute I think.

Anri, keep going with it...but I'm not exactly sure what it's supposed to be. Is it a car or truck? What does it replace? I saw a Mini Pete once, the guy made a pickup truck to look like a slammed peterbilt. It would be an awesome mod on the slamvan...hmm I just got an idea..

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

Anri

i wanna make it as a truck lol but with few characteristics of muscle cars

PS:the hole takes u like 30 seconds lol , BUT to make that hole not to look just like a 'hole' is much harder ;)
EDIT: