San Andreas HD Texture Mod [Download Page Included!]

Started by Jenova_Project, June 08, 2012, 00:11

Jenova_Project

I have found an awesome HD Texture mod for the game! Link:http://www.moddb.com/mods/sanandreas-retextured-3  *EDIT: URL was the wrong version! Updated the link above^!* Screenshots are below

[hide=Signatures][/hide]

mrtrlt

Ty sooo much. :D

ill download this this weekend.

Cookie for you :)

Rahail

Jenova_Project

Just the textures of the game is modded. Some little stuff is added too like the Minimap is different. Gun textures are re-done. Its just a HD Texture Pack
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Ethan

1. let me have your truck mod
2. I see no difference whatsoever except for your hud and radar mods.

Jenova_Project

Quote from: Ethan on June 08, 2012, 00:56
1. let me have your truck mod
2. I see no difference whatsoever except for your hud and radar mods.

1.The mod was for another truck (I believe the Bobcat) but I used SAMI to install it to the Yosemite. There are some texturing issues with it if it gets damaged and you might hear a weird sound when it rains on your truck. Anyways mod links is here:http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=download&id=42343

2.It was foggy at the time. You may not see a difference when you see my screenshots, but I can assure you, that you will be amazed when you see the mod!
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Terrorista310

Its cool the mod but it have weird sound when its raining, so it have one bug but the mod is freaking cool.     :OK:
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

take the same pic when its not "foggy weather" and maybe we can see a difference

Supreme

Quote from: Ethan on June 08, 2012, 20:59
take the same pic when its not "foggy weather" and maybe we can see a difference

Excited to see  8)

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Deff

Ethan

Im not going to install this one only because the complete file size minus the pedestrians/weapons and radar is still 500MB and to put that much into an image file which in only 918k.. I will lag like noones behind....