News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Name keeps disapearing.

Started by Fox_Cub, June 06, 2012, 18:34

Fox_Cub

This may be a daft question.
But a long time ago I was told that if you are driving a truck with trailer a way to tell if you are becoming desynced or are desynced is that if you own the trailer and your name is not visible on it, like mine will say Fox_Cub Trailer. some reason it keep's on disappearing and then re appearing. im wondering if i need to check my internet or just a small bug.
but my question is. If your name on your trailer disappears does it mean you are becoming or are desynced?
Thankyou all!
Foxy ( It's suppose to be a fox!)
|\_/|,,_____,~~`
(.".)~~     )`~}}
\o/\ /---~\\ ~}}
   _//      _// ~}

Supreme

I sometimes also have that, I think it appears on how far your camera is from your trailer.
I almost never de-sync, so it doesn't desync me.

Fox_Cub

hmm but i don't move my camera much and the name will just disappear then reappear even if i do not move the camera at all, the camera is close so there is no problem with the distance.

Deff

What ping range do you get?

creamy1

My name tags do show I must not de sync often. Is it another unrelated problem if other peoples name tags disappear? or is that a SAMP bug?

Addis

Not a bug
Its been Doing it for ages, Since No one can fix it, Except mick

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

Deff

Quote from: Addis on June 07, 2012, 04:48
Not a bug
Its been Doing it for ages, Since No one can fix it, Except mick

mick cant fix your internet problems and lags :ukiddn:

TheSandman

Ive never seen my label on my trailer disappear...
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Fox_Cub

My ping is around 5 to 40 so its good. and my internet doesn't have problems.

Razer.

my ping range is around 400 to 430 and it never disappears for me o.o