Allowing someone else to use your trailer

Started by Calvingreen17., June 02, 2012, 20:09

Calvingreen17.

Sometimes i would like to lend my trailer to someone else but I dont know how to. People say they just attach it and it stays but when I try it, I get the message "This is not your trailer!." I don't know what cmd to use or something like that. Normally it works when I let the person use my truck and the trailer, but not all the time I want to lend both my truck and trailer. Help? Is there a way?

Older and wiser

Deff

i think there is no way

if there is , even I am curious to know about it

The_Spinner

I think yes:
So, actually when you are near trailer you can type /drive ( like /drive Razor1911 ) and your name so you can put a password on it ==> When you get trailer with another truck, server can ask for pass like using a car ( elegy for example )
But when you get out of truck trailer auto-restore, so I think this must to be fixed
This topic sound as a suggestion :D

Razer.

i used someone else's trailer but i also used their truck. so try it with their truck as well

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Razor1911 on June 02, 2012, 23:29
I think yes:
So, actually when you are near trailer you can type /drive ( like /drive Razor1911 ) and your name so you can put a password on it ==> When you get trailer with another truck, server can ask for pass like using a car ( elegy for example )
But when you get out of truck trailer auto-restore, so I think this must to be fixed
This topic sound as a suggestion :D

The topic itself is not a suggestion, I was hoping there would be a way to do this. Your post is brilliant and I personally think it should be added. How about suggesting it? ;)

Older and wiser

Twido

The only way to let them drive your trailer is let them drive your truck. That atleast what i know

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: twido on June 03, 2012, 08:56
The only way to let them drive your trailer is let them drive your truck. That atleast what i know
Like they said when you get out from truck,it will restore by itself.I think i ride that you can't allow to someone to drive your trailer,i think Konali said that (i am not sure !! ) but i am sure that it was someone from staff.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Marccc

Hmm i drive multiple times the petrol trailer of 2cool4u and have no problems with  attaching it to my roadtrain.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Marccc on June 03, 2012, 11:01
Hmm i drive multiple times the petrol trailer of 2cool4u and have no problems with  attaching it to my roadtrain.

Mind giving me the steps on how you did it?

Older and wiser

The_Spinner

Because you are staff and you can drive any car on server

$nake

Quote from: Razor1911 on June 03, 2012, 21:38
Agreed, and staff can attach any trailer without problems, for us this trailer will respawn back..

Calvingreen17.

Ahh that makes sense.

Quote from: $nake on June 04, 2012, 11:28
Agreed, and staff can attach any trailer without problems, for us this trailer will respawn back..

Well I guess this sums it up. Thank you all.

Older and wiser