CC for aircraft

Started by Spekter, June 01, 2012, 00:47

Spekter

Alright, i was thinking would it be possible to make some kind of cruise control for aircraft that would maintain not only constant speed, but constant altitude as well. Pilots would benefit greatly from this.  :)

Vado19

we had it once before but i'm sure there is a good reason why it was removed.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

The_Spinner

+1, I think it is very useful           

DeHavilland

Will be like autopilot then but yeah it got removed for a reason so I think we don't need anymore so -1
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Terrorista310

+1    I want it back too because i gonna buy dodo again.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

zimon

if any one of you guys reads the changelog so does it say . mick did change the way CC work, it stops working when a car hits air, therefor also in airplanes

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

mick88

It was suggested before, but I'll reconsider it.
I don't think it'd keep altitude.

Deff

this is nice.

Actually with default GTA SA's cruise controls (like in shamal) the plane goes higher and higher with time and not on a constant altitude (but goes in constant speed, due to that lift in altitude speed tends to decrease), but if keep pressed the arrow key (or W) then plane goes ahead at constant speed + altitude, so this way altitude can be maintained.

mick88

Quote from: Deff on June 01, 2012, 13:45
this is nice.

Actually with default GTA SA's cruise controls (like in shamal) the plane goes higher and higher with time and not on a constant altitude (but goes in constant speed, due to that lift in altitude speed tends to decrease), but if keep pressed the arrow key (or W) then plane goes ahead at constant speed + altitude, so this way altitude can be maintained.

And on the other hand, if you're flying too slow, the altitude will decrease. I will let the game decide whether your speed is sufficient to keep the altitude.

Deff

Quote from: mick88 on June 01, 2012, 14:14
Quote from: Deff on June 01, 2012, 13:45
this is nice.

And on the other hand, if you're flying too slow, the altitude will decrease. I will let the game decide whether your speed is sufficient to keep the altitude.

you mean when altitude tends to increase speed will automatically decrease, but that already happens , so when you are not pressing up arrow key (or W) the plane will increase its altitude slowly , which lead to decrease in speed, and then it will come down, which increases the speed, this is already in SA (try to run a shamal/stuntplane at full speed and leave the up arrow key or w and see the changes in altitude)

I hope you can try something out

Pimm

Then if a Dodo go straight down, getting speed then use CC to go straight horizontal then it'll be as fast as a Shamal  :o

Logic, you're not allowed in here.
ACCOUNT DELETED

SeraMondialu

LOOOOOOOL . AHAHAH
Do you want a cc for mtbike too ?

CC for planes ? ROFL. Maybe just to keep straight line not speed . For speed is Auto pilot and that doesnt exist in SAMP

Supreme

Quote from: Pimm on June 02, 2012, 18:22
Then if a Dodo go straight down, getting speed then use CC to go straight horizontal then it'll be as fast as a Shamal  :o

Logic, you're not allowed in here.

Can´t, doesn´t matter how fast you are going downwards, it is not crossing top speed, try it.

TheScaniaBoy

Why don't we just do a Command /drive me from San Fierro to Las Venturas as fast as you can. -1

ThomasKirkman

They already have that command.  It is called "Drive Infernus".

C:-)