How to drive an elegy

Started by NitroX, May 31, 2012, 13:49

Terrorista310

Quote from: Alban on June 13, 2012, 19:56
elegy -.- piece of cake
HOW TO DRIVE SECURICAR >>>>

Instant mute.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

The_Spinner

Addis

i can drive better with a truck, its easy for a car too

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]

[/hide]

Matias

This is how to drive an Elegy like a boss :p

When i saw your video i was like  :horror: :why:

Addis

How NOT to drive

How To Drive

Pwnt  :smile:

[hide=Konali's Story]

[/hide]

F4LL

LOL, even i can drive an elegy better XD