News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

True HellaFlush

Started by RaceRX96, May 23, 2012, 05:29

Hobo

Ricers.

That is a car that is both street legal and can win a race.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Terrorista310

Quote from: sveki on May 24, 2012, 01:04
Quote from: RaceRX on May 23, 2012, 23:42
Term rice is for a car thats modded on the outside, but not hte inside. these cars kick ass on the track. and 100% of them are AIRBAGGED. so you can raise it back up to street hight.

Plus, Crosworths are fucking gay, That jeep wannabe is also gay. any of these tuners would smoke that shitty ford. i dont know if you ever had a ford car, but theyre piles of shit.

I am having a Ford car as we speak, 1988 Ford Sierra 2.0i Ghia, 99hp. The car is reliable, robust and agile. I have my reasons for loving Ford as much as i am.

The only place those sorry excuses for cars would beat an RS Cosworth is some lame carshow that gathers fans of Japanese pieces of shit, like 99% of the ones you posted. And i'm talking about a stock Cosworth. On the track, a Cosworth with a bit of tuning would mop the floor with any of those ugly "hellaflush" things.

I see you never drove an decent German car.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

RaceRX

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 24, 2012, 03:26
Quote from: sveki on May 24, 2012, 01:04
Quote from: RaceRX on May 23, 2012, 23:42
Term rice is for a car thats modded on the outside, but not hte inside. these cars kick ass on the track. and 100% of them are AIRBAGGED. so you can raise it back up to street hight.

Plus, Crosworths are fucking gay, That jeep wannabe is also gay. any of these tuners would smoke that shitty ford. i dont know if you ever had a ford car, but theyre piles of shit.

I am having a Ford car as we speak, 1988 Ford Sierra 2.0i Ghia, 99hp. The car is reliable, robust and agile. I have my reasons for loving Ford as much as i am.

The only place those sorry excuses for cars would beat an RS Cosworth is some lame carshow that gathers fans of Japanese pieces of shit, like 99% of the ones you posted. And i'm talking about a stock Cosworth. On the track, a Cosworth with a bit of tuning would mop the floor with any of those ugly "hellaflush" things.

I see you never drove an decent German car.
german cars break every 25 seconds. exotics are cool but dont run long enough, and beemers and Mercedes are tanks. German, cruisers. Pro touring american cars 70 and older, racing and show and jizz. 90s tuners, sexy, fast, and cheap. american cars died after 70. american trucks still live but thats it. and theyre dying.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

KaT37

TheSandman

I honestly want to copy what Wolf says most of the time.
Ricers  :ohgod: :seriously_guy:
Should post a picture of a real four wheel drive...crush your little shitboxes :P
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

RaceRX

white rims. EDM bro. ;D
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

iFrost

Hellaflush is overrated. The word stance is overrated aswell.

any of these > hellaflush.

Supreme

:trollface:  True hellaflush

Lindsey

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 23, 2012, 20:24
This one is better than all that crappy cars who cant pass a single bump.

I agree, those pointless showcars are a waste of time and the wonky wheels look stupid.

Cars are to be driven not parked!
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

RaceRX

the "wonky" wheels have a perpous. and easily can be straightened. its simple adjustments. 95% of these things are on coilovers, or airbags. really simple to raise, lower, adjust.

Nice