new jail

Started by Terrorista310, May 20, 2012, 15:22

Terrorista310

I would like to make jail a little bigger with some "hard" beds so can be /lay, and public jail where all jailed players will be in the same room (jail cell), and it will be fun if jail is open for the public, like in area 69 so we can visit jailed players but not inside the jail cell, outside of it.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Konali

Konali's feedback

+ could be fun if the area 69 xD would be a jail, to visit etc etc
+ having fun while being jailed with others
- we had public jails as in, all jailed persons in the same room months ago ( 1,5 year? ), but people started fighting in jail  etc = more reports= more work for Admin and Moderators.
- with the /bailout, and /breakout, people nowadays hardly spent over 3 minutes in jail, so its kinda pointless to make something more fun, while time being spent in jail is easy to avoid with those commands, or getting drinks etc.

Konali out!
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Konali on May 20, 2012, 15:27
Konali's feedback

+ could be fun if the area 69 xD would be a jail, to visit etc etc
+ having fun while being jailed with others
- we had public jails as in, all jailed persons in the same room months ago ( 1,5 year? ), but people started fighting in jail  etc = more reports= more work for Admin and Moderators.
- with the /bailout, and /breakout, people nowadays hardly spent over 3 minutes in jail, so its kinda pointless to make something more fun, while time being spent in jail is easy to avoid with those commands, or getting drinks etc.

Konali out!

NO RULES IN JAIL!!!

Prosonic

You have broken the law, take your time or pay it out.

"No you where not ban evading.. nooo and im stupid..." - Konali

Deff

Quote from: Konali on May 20, 2012, 15:27
people started fighting in jail

Thats what happens in jail , if you see movies and all. They always show fights in jail. Jail is simply meant for fighting xD

Bruno_2MLG4CT

But can mick upgrade script and to be there NOWAY to can punch other man ?

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Ethan

/bailout = no need for this suggestion
-1 btw

Vado19

would be interesting to use area 69 as the lockup and u be able to see all players that were incarcerated but the current jail system is fine, jail wasn't meant to be fun so if u don't want to bear the boring conditions do not get wanted in the first place.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Lindsey

Don't drop the soap!
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Terrorista310

ThomasKirkman

Welcome to Mick88s new jail.  Enjoy your stay.    C:-)

Joshy

A open jail with all players in it would be quite good.

Even if you do die in jail, you'll still respawn in jail, it's not like you're losing anything so who cares?

Let the soap dropping commence!
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Addis

No more /bailout, it makes easier for players and hard for cops  :-X

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

Supra

I say big +1

And about the "jail isnt supposed to be fun"  Afterall, it is a game, and in my opinion, it should always be fun, so why not jail too..

DeHavilland

I like this idea, +1! :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]