Modding tutorial using Zmodeler

Started by Rubber, May 20, 2012, 05:08

iFrost

I'd love to see how you can convert cars from other games into gta sa cars. If you include that, I have several virgins sitting next to me which i can send your way.

Lindsey

YES I NEED THIS LOTS

:D pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

zimon

can you show how to convert planes from FSX?

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

RaceRX

Quote from: zimon on May 27, 2012, 22:18
can you show how to convert planes from FSX?
probally just export with winrar, and open the model file.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Anri

i'd learn u how to get banned from CT if u make those tutorials !
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Hayabusa.

Quote from: Alban on May 28, 2012, 19:00
i'd learn u how to get banned from CT if u make those tutorials !

What do you mean by that? That YOU will ban him for making Zmodeler tutorial? :D

TheScaniaBoy

Ye, please do a Tutorial on Converting Trailers. :D

Rubber

If you want a tutorial on how to convert things, ask racer. So far, I havent converted anything from start to finish (im working on a '65 Shelby Daytona Coupe at the moment). I still need a screen capture software. It will most likely be without sound because it is impossible for me to find a quiet place to record (other than 3am...but I'd wake people...). I've been pretty busy on real life projects and haven't had much modding time but I'll try to start recording soon.

Anri

l already told u the software :
BB FlashBack Pro 3 Recorder
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Rubber

tried it, didnt like it. Now I got camstudio or something like that and im working on a first episode.

Anri

uhm ok lol ;)

good luck recording it XD
EDIT:

$wedenTrucker!

Rubber PLZ make one!!!  I have started whit ZModeler and i have come to the Roof and.... PROBLEM plz make the tutorial would be nice!

DeHavilland

Jakob stop spam, he will make one  :ukiddn:
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Deff

i don't know how to create a hole in box/cylinder/tube (if someone knows please inform me in PM or how to add more vertices on the edge or corners or anywhere)
Please include this in tutorial as well if you could ^^

Rubber

I'll try to include it to the best of my ability. I don't know a way other than just adding/subtracting polygons and moving them around. I'll show that method and try to find more.