News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Sound mods issue

Started by Deff, May 18, 2012, 20:40

Deff

I have tried hell lot of sound mods from the internet, they all give me bug.

Following bugs:
> I open parachute , sound of car engine is heard instead of parachute opening sound
> I hit with baseball bat/punch/mellee weapon, sound of car is heard
> Rainfall sound gets bugged
> When I reload weapons like combat shotgun or micro SMG, again the sound gets bugged.

The above bugs are sometimes fixed when I install a different sound mod, but not all bugs are fixed. One or two bugs are always there for every sound mod, even after replacing all of the sound folder with new ones.

Only the default GTA SA sounds does not give those bugs. Is there any way to fix this issue?
because I am bored of default sounds.

Rubber

Chances are, it is only ONE bad sound mod that is giving you problems. I personally install them one at a time and play the game for several hours before adding a new one. I have a bunch of sound mods that I know work fine, if you want them. Let me know what you are looking for. I eventually started making my own sounds because the ones that are out there sound like crap.

Deff

but I have tested different sound mods, which completely replace the Audio folder. Sound mods are still bugged.

But!!!
when I replace the Audio folder with default one, all bugs are fixed.

You can give your sound mods, I will test them if they have bugs?

I am just looking for bug free sound mod (sound mod for cars+trucks+weapons). Nothing else.