Rented vehicles

Started by The_Spinner, May 17, 2012, 18:20

The_Spinner

My suggestion is:
When you rent a vehicle, it write with yellow something like this: Dumper Trailer Rented By Razor1911
The rented vehicles can be insured
And it doesn't disappear when you go away
Thx for read

Bruno_2MLG4CT

-1 if u want your vehicle to not disappear buy it and i think when u rent vehicles this is insured

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Ethan

you can already rent a car. no textdraw (that part about rented by "x") is needed. when you rent a car, lets say the bullet:
http://www.convoytrucking.net/vehicles.php?model=541
I would tend to think that it would come with some sort of insurance on it already, otherwise its useless..

-1 on this as its not needed nor would do anything above what we already have

Storm94

Quote from: Ethan on May 17, 2012, 18:45
you can already rent a car. no textdraw (that part about rented by "x") is needed. when you rent a car, lets say the bullet:
http://www.convoytrucking.net/vehicles.php?model=541
I would tend to think that it would come with some sort of insurance on it already, otherwise its useless..

-1 on this as its not needed nor would do anything above what we already have
Just so you know, its a 3DText Label. Textdraws are a different thing (the Speedometer is a textdraw.)

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Ethan

I knew what I was talking about about austin so :P, and I think everyone gets the general idea

The_Spinner

ok
sry for this stupid suggestion
pls lock the topic