News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Dogs Barking

Started by Geckco, May 16, 2012, 22:54

Geckco

I have a 1 year old Golden Labrador his name is Marco. He likes to bark at anything. Hes a horny mother fucker. He will fuck everything he see's lol.. But anyway he barks from time to time, and the only people who get pissed are my neighbors behind my house. All the other neighbors don't have a problem with him. I live on a 2 acre property, in the middle of fucking nowhere just farms, and my dog likes to run around freely, when ever he wants to go in he barks when ever he wants to go out he barks ect. Well just right now I took a nice nap about 20 minutes, and I heard the doorbell ring. I go downstairs, answer the door to my the neighbor who lives right behind me. First thing he says is can you keep your dog down, my wife just got out of the surgery and I don't need that dog barking. I replied to him to get the fuck off my property. I slammed the door on his face and brought my dog inside. Was I in the right or wrong? It's my property I can do the fuck I want with it.

Previous Experiences with the Fuckers:

When I first moved to the "great state of new jersey".. Pshh yeah right. this place is a fucking liberal shit hole.

I moved in with 2 of my dogs both Labs. They like to bark too, because their interactive dogs. Well one day the nieghbor's kid comes riding his bike into our property on his bike, after I told him not to because my dog was going to bite his ass (male one. had a male and female), he just goes and doesnt listen. My dog fucks him up, bites the shit out of his leg, than fucks up the bike lol. So month later they call the county say that both dogs are a menace and some other bs, we end up having to give them away. I was only 9 at the time. How do you think I felt, when my two dogs we're taken away by a bunch of fucking white trash.

Lets see they've also reported us for our grass being too "long". lol welcome to fucking america..

I really miss my old state which was Texas. Best state in the US... Why? No one gives a fuck about what you do. If someone goes on your property you can legally shoot them. Only takes 3 days to get a gun license. Where I live it can take up to a year.

Whats your input on this?
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Rubber

yes, it's your property but you don't have to be a jerk about it. I personally hate barking dogs. I do likes dogs, just quiet ones. If you can't train your dog to be quiet, you don't deserve to have a dog imo. If you were nicer to your neighbors, they might be nicer to you.

Geckco

Quote from: Rubber on May 16, 2012, 22:59
yes, it's your property but you don't have to be a jerk about it. I personally hate barking dogs. I do likes dogs, just quiet ones. If you can't train your dog to be quiet, you don't deserve to have a dog imo. If you were nicer to your neighbors, they might be nicer to you.
Meh, Im throwing a huge ass party this weekend, going to rock the fucking neighborhood.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Hobo

If they were the dicks first then yes, you have the right to be a dick right back. Personally I'd be really nice to them just to piss them off.
It's your property, so if you tell them to get off and they don't it's considered trespassing which is illegal.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Geckco

Quote from: The_Hobo on May 16, 2012, 23:04
If they were the dicks first then yes, you have the right to be a dick right back. Personally I'd be really nice to them just to piss them off.
It's your property, so if you tell them to get off and they don't it's considered trespassing which is illegal.
hmmm...

The Wolf

jersey? HA! What a shithole!
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Clutch

Quote from: Geckco on May 16, 2012, 22:54
I really miss my old state which was Texas. Best state in the US... Why? No one gives a fuck about what you do. If someone goes on your property you can legally shoot them. Only takes 3 days to get a gun license. Where I live it can take up to a year.

:fuckyeah:  Texas.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Geckco

Quote from: Jabroni on May 19, 2012, 00:55
Quote from: Geckco on May 16, 2012, 22:54

:fuckyeah:  Texas.
best state ever