suggestion for artic convoys

Started by Jedi, May 15, 2012, 20:55

Jedi

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-3-2... :pokerface: :ukiddn:

Limit the number of artic convoys at 3 and delete the possibility to make a private artic convoy.
/startconvoy command will work only if there are 0-1-2 currently artic convoys. If there are already 3 artic convoys, people have to join one of them or just work alone.

This suggestion is thought for artic mission only (since it's the mainly mission) and for entertain more people possible to the same aim (as old times).

I'm sure this post will end in the basket.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Your suggestion is perfect :D +1

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Ethan

so if I have 5 friends I want to convoy with, two of them have to do something else??? -1  please, lets not change the convoy system again.. its pretty well perfect as it is... lets not bitch about ANOTHER thing

stick with what we have because its pretty good as it is...

Hobo

Quote from: Ethan on May 16, 2012, 00:10
so if I have 5 friends I want to convoy with, two of them have to do something else??? -1  please, lets not change the convoy system again.. its pretty well perfect as it is... lets not bitch about ANOTHER thing
stick with what we have because its pretty good as it is...
No no, his suggestion is not to limit the number of people in a convoy but to limit the number of convoys. He wants a lot of people per convoy so limiting this to 3 convoys would force them to be bigger

Btw +1 Jedi

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Deff

and

i never like compulsions.

TheSandman

I hate seeing this, it sort of annoys me. The true spirit of CT, the name, everything...is being separated into smaller pieces.
But, if people want a private convoy, they can. I dont see why we should stop them.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

Quote from: The_Hobo on May 16, 2012, 00:16
No no, his suggestion is not to limit the number of people in a convoy but to limit the number of convoys. He wants a lot of people per convoy so limiting this to 3 convoys would force them to be bigger

thats an even dumber suggestion.. what is the point of "Convoy Trucking" if you make a limited number of convoys or whatever.. If I want to do a private convoy with my friends, that my god given write, dont take it away

$nake

+1, and make min members in convoy to 5 :P
These new guys don't know what is Convoying..

R16RACA

-1, if people wanted to join another convoy, they would. Also if you start trying to force larger convoys people will just work alone due to noobs ramming/lag issues etc.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Undercover

Quote from: R16RACA on May 16, 2012, 08:33
-1, if people wanted to join another convoy, they would. Also if you start trying to force larger convoys people will just work alone due to noobs ramming/lag issues etc.

Quote from: Deff on May 16, 2012, 00:46

and

i never like compulsions.

Ethan

no, what I said was, let there be as many convoys at any time, let the convoys have as many people as they want.. it wouldnt be convoy trucking if you do stuff by yourself and not allowed to join people.

matriXat

Only a true trucker / convoyer will understand the story from this topic.

Lindsey

Players should have the choice of who they convoy with.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]