/ad[vertise]

Started by Tyler, May 15, 2012, 17:28

Tyler

Why not add a /ad command to advertise events and stuff in game, it can only be used every 5 minutes and saves in /ad[vert]s or something like that, maybe add /toggleads, eg '/join 45 artic convoy' spammming the chat is quite annoying

what do you think!

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TwiXXXie

i saw that on other servers especially RP servers, people  could advertise other ip's and stuff + you already have Announcement

Tyler

Quote from: TwiXXXie on May 15, 2012, 17:44
i saw that on other servers especially RP servers, people  could advertise other ip's and stuff + you already have Announcement
a anti-advertise need's to be added, also /ad can be used by 50+ score or something

$nake

Depends of setting, but it can work :)

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

R16RACA

NO! spam + you already have announcements. Also wasnt on of the reasons for removing trading due to advertising spamming the chat?

-∞
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Ethan

there are things like /events and you can announce in forum (they have their own board FFS (events) so why the hell would I want to see

"[insert club name here] Special car show on now at LVA" every five seconds, because people spam and abuse it, there is a reason why /announce is an admin command and why announcement via shop is so expensive

so to this suggestion -99999

Tyler

y u no understand???

ill just lock it -...............-