News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CT players conference..

Started by TheSandman, May 14, 2012, 11:12

Lindsey

nerds :p nah just joking, pretty cool idea but i doubt it'll happen haha
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Tanner

Quote from: Lindsey on May 15, 2012, 23:00
nerds :p nah just joking, pretty cool idea but i doubt it'll happen haha
Considering he will only be about 45 minutes to an hour from me, it will probably happen. Depending on what I have going on, we'll probably end up going and meeting up somewhere.

Ethan

if someones wants to meet in Daytona somewhere, Im game for it.. im not traveling 15000 miles to Europe, I'd love to but I dont have the cash

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Tanner

Quote from: Ethan on May 16, 2012, 00:04
if someones wants to meet in Daytona somewhere, Im game for it.. im not traveling 15000 miles to Europe, I'd love to but I dont have the cash
I'm thinking about visiting there next summer Ethan. :D

TwiXXXie

Im thinking to host a conference for romanian players :d but meh i havent got the money to provide stuff and i bet only 2-3 would come and imo it doesnt worth it

Clutch

Quote from: TannerBrenn on May 15, 2012, 22:33
Quote from: Storm94 on May 15, 2012, 06:13
Quote from: Joshy on May 14, 2012, 16:27
I would meet Mick as I live in Wales, which is close enough to Ireland and ferries are available :P . Maybe go to England and meet Lindsey, but I doubt that will happen.

If I was rich, I would fly to America and meet Storm94 (Austin), Dan, Rrusty (Ryan), Ethan, Rubber and probably Tanner.

Even more people: Konali and Dr_Hax.

Quote from: $nake on May 14, 2012, 15:55
Let's all meet in Dublin at mick's house lol :P

We will meet at some point Joshy.

Quote from: TannerBrenn on May 15, 2012, 05:32
I would meet Mick as I live in Wales, which is close enough to Ireland and ferries are available :P . Maybe go to England and meet Lindsey, but I doubt that will happen.

If I was rich, I would fly to America and meet Storm94 (Austin), Dan, Rrusty (Ryan), Ethan, Rubber and probably Tanner.

There's no doubt I'd wanna meet you. I'm going to meet Ian during our next spring break, since he only lives like 5 hours from me. I'd also wanna meet Ethan, Joshy, Storm, Rusteh, Danneh, Sandman, and a lot of other of my old friends like zirmitra and Sveki. There's a lot of people on my list that I'd wanna meet, just too many to name.

Ill be in Dallas in Mid-June Tanner. Thats decently close to you :D

Hit me up on FB then dude :D We'll see if we can meet up somewhere.
Hey now. I live in Dallas :D
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Tanner

Quote from: Jabroni on May 16, 2012, 23:03
Quote from: TannerBrenn on May 15, 2012, 22:33
Quote from: Storm94 on May 15, 2012, 06:13

We will meet at some point Joshy.

Quote from: TannerBrenn on May 15, 2012, 05:32

There's no doubt I'd wanna meet you. I'm going to meet Ian during our next spring break, since he only lives like 5 hours from me. I'd also wanna meet Ethan, Joshy, Storm, Rusteh, Danneh, Sandman, and a lot of other of my old friends like zirmitra and Sveki. There's a lot of people on my list that I'd wanna meet, just too many to name.

Ill be in Dallas in Mid-June Tanner. Thats decently close to you :D

Hit me up on FB then dude :D We'll see if we can meet up somewhere.
Hey now. I live in Dallas :D
I'll have to meet you too haha. Just let me know what part of Dallas and I can try and arrange something for us to get together.