News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CT players conference..

Started by TheSandman, May 14, 2012, 11:12

Supreme

I would like to meet all of you, and after that have a LAN-party and then send money to random people that are there, so we all get banned
:itroll:

KaT37

hey xD that was MY idea ... and yes it would be awesome 2 meet all of you :D especially my best friends like goof, kona, frosty, maxie, smashy, tweex etc... :D

TwiXXXie

we can meet kat xD, we live in the same country take a train or a bus to come and visit me xD, free host/beer(coke in fact  ::) jk :))), gonna get u some titties if you want for a low price :)

btw TS started this so he has to host the ct players conference and offer free booze and stuff xD :itroll:

Dr_dog

I could have provided few blade servers but shipping cost is like hell and i dont want to drive either. Also i dont want strange people in my house
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

TwiXXXie

Quote from: Dr_dog on May 14, 2012, 17:24
I could have provided few blade servers but shipping cost is like hell and i dont want to drive either. Also i dont want strange people in my house
so you don't want an Apple user in your house?  :trollface: gonna come with my iphone and ipod shuffle...might buy a mac by then (jk with the part buying a mac)

Twido

been to everywhere where the cvt players live.. but never wanted to meet them.. since they don't wanna meet me, nice right?

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Supra

I'm comfortable with keeping internet friends as internet friends. They are awesome to play with, and talk on the internet, but I don't see the need of meeting them IRL, or paying for a trip somewhere to meet people you practically don't know.

If I should meet anyone, it would have to be Sveki :) or Prosonic, since he's danish, so I wont have to speak English :D

Anri

Quote from: TwiXXXie on May 14, 2012, 14:29

:fuckthat: holland ftw !, free weed, free bitchez,

free AIDS !
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

TheSandman

I thought of the idea so i have to host it? :lol:
I can almost guarantee that all of you will complain that its too hot lol. When your all rugged up in jackets and shit, im just boganising the weather with boardies and a tshirt lolol.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

The Wolf

I hate you all, just kidding, but I could go meet Xero, Dynamo, (V)onster, Droc, and some other Canadians, maybe some 'mericans after I buy a hazmat suit.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Tanner

Quote from: Joshy on May 14, 2012, 16:27
I would meet Mick as I live in Wales, which is close enough to Ireland and ferries are available :P . Maybe go to England and meet Lindsey, but I doubt that will happen.

If I was rich, I would fly to America and meet Storm94 (Austin), Dan, Rrusty (Ryan), Ethan, Rubber and probably Tanner.

Even more people: Konali and Dr_Hax.

Quote from: $nake on May 14, 2012, 15:55
Let's all meet in Dublin at mick's house lol :P

There's no doubt I'd wanna meet you. I'm going to meet Ian during our next spring break, since he only lives like 5 hours from me. I'd also wanna meet Ethan, Joshy, Storm, Rusteh, Danneh, Sandman, and a lot of other of my old friends like zirmitra and Sveki. There's a lot of people on my list that I'd wanna meet, just too many to name.

Storm94

I would meet Mick as I live in Wales, which is close enough to Ireland and ferries are available :P. Maybe go to England and meet Lindsey, but I doubt that will happen.

If I was rich, I would fly to America and meet Storm94 (Austin), Dan, Rrusty (Ryan), Ethan, Rubber and probably Tanner.

We will meet at some point Joshy.

Quote from: TannerBrenn on May 15, 2012, 05:32
I would meet Mick as I live in Wales, which is close enough to Ireland and ferries are available :P . Maybe go to England and meet Lindsey, but I doubt that will happen.

There's no doubt I'd wanna meet you. I'm going to meet Ian during our next spring break, since he only lives like 5 hours from me. I'd also wanna meet Ethan, Joshy, Storm, Rusteh, Danneh, Sandman, and a lot of other of my old friends like zirmitra and Sveki. There's a lot of people on my list that I'd wanna meet, just too many to name.

Ill be in Dallas in Mid-June Tanner. Thats decently close to you :D

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Rafe.McCawley

Quote from: Rafe_McCawley on May 14, 2012, 12:28
ALL come to Germany, great beer here! :D
:fuckthat: holland ftw !, free weed, free bitchez, Konali is gonna pay for us

[...]

weed isnt for non-dutchis anymore..
Only Dutch People can buy weed now  :why:

TwiXXXie

Quote from: Rafe_McCawley on May 15, 2012, 15:38
Quote from: Rafe_McCawley on May 14, 2012, 12:28
ALL come to Germany, great beer here! :D
:fuckthat: holland ftw !, free weed, free bitchez, Konali is gonna pay for us

[...]

weed isnt for non-dutchis anymore..
Only Dutch People can buy weed now  :why:
so what? we can send konali to buy like 5 KG of weed so we can have supplies for the whole time spent there xD

Tanner

Quote from: Storm94 on May 15, 2012, 06:13

We will meet at some point Joshy.

Quote from: TannerBrenn on May 15, 2012, 05:32

Ill be in Dallas in Mid-June Tanner. Thats decently close to you :D

Hit me up on FB then dude :D We'll see if we can meet up somewhere.