News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Black Ops 2 failure lol...

Started by Geckco, May 02, 2012, 05:09

Geckco

Lmao black ops 2 is a wanna be battlefield 2142.. Sad so sad...

Anyway I made an insight video on my thoughts

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

TwiXXXie

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Rainbow

Black ops 2 looks great. definately buying it.

TheSandman

LOL its only being set in 2025, not another 100+ years from that, trololol.
Never bought a CoD game, never will.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Pimm

Black Ops 2 is crap, do they want to look like Halo now? Seriously? Future isn't CoD's deal.

That's sure going to be the worst CoD game ever. It will.
ACCOUNT DELETED

Twido

Quote from: Pimm on May 03, 2012, 20:27
Black Ops 2 is crap, do they want to look like Halo now? Seriously? Future isn't CoD's deal.

That's sure going to be the worst CoD game ever. It will.
CoD has been a shit game after black ops came out

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Strato

CoD is awesome.. each one is others. For example, if You want go sniping, get Modern Warfare, if You want assault weapons (ak, m4 etc) get Black Ops. Looks great for me, I won't buy it cause I have games that still look better for me.

SuperGoof

Noobish Battlefield fanboy.....
if you dont like COD, just dont talk about it, dont watch the trailers, dont watch videos, dont play it. there is no reason for yelling on the forums that BF is better than COD.
you cant even compare those 2 games! they are both different game, its just your personal preference what you like to play.

DEAL WITH IT

iFrost

lots of butthurt people in here

Neon$lash

this is why. idgaf about fps shooters. rofl.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Spekter

COD started dying after Modern Warfare, and finally died when Black Ops came out. MW was the last really good COD, and I still play it, alongside with COD 2.

And for those comparing Call of Duty and Battlefield, don't do that. Those 2 games aren't really compareable.

Strato

+1 sveki :)

After watching this, I stopped liking this.. it's not a warfare climate.. i'm not buying it.