Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

history of scania

Started by zimon, May 01, 2012, 10:24

RaceRX

Quote from: Geckco on May 06, 2012, 16:19
Quote from: zimon on May 06, 2012, 08:33
Quote from: Jabroni on May 05, 2012, 21:50
And its better in rainy/slick roads, More weight. Better controll/handeling.
more wight? in sweden we have an maximum wight of 60tons and our roads aren't 200 years old.
and what do you guys have as an maximum wight? yhea 36tons becouse your roads are so bad
Are you FUCKING kidding me? Are roads are so bad? Oh fuck no. Do you know how much fucking money we pay on taxes, or toll booths that go to highways? WE PAY A SHITLOAD. Dont be fucking telling me that my tax payer money is building shit roads. The money goes to build roads and to maintain.
exactly. And we dont wanna fuck them up more than they are. Not pot holes and shit, just grooved from heavy trucks.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

zimon

Quote from: RaceRX on May 06, 2012, 19:36
Quote from: Geckco on May 06, 2012, 16:19
Quote from: zimon on May 06, 2012, 08:33
Quote from: Jabroni on May 05, 2012, 21:50
And its better in rainy/slick roads, More weight. Better controll/handeling.
more wight? in sweden we have an maximum wight of 60tons and our roads aren't 200 years old.
and what do you guys have as an maximum wight? yhea 36tons becouse your roads are so bad
Are you FUCKING kidding me? Are roads are so bad? Oh fuck no. Do you know how much fucking money we pay on taxes, or toll booths that go to highways? WE PAY A SHITLOAD. Dont be fucking telling me that my tax payer money is building shit roads. The money goes to build roads and to maintain.
exactly. And we dont wanna fuck them up more than they are. Not pot holes and shit, just grooved from heavy trucks.
In sweden we don't have potholes, we aren't like the UK.    and about taxex , of the pay we get out we pay 33% taxex, + gas tax and tax on all things we buy, car tax, and more tax,
sweden has one of the highest taxes in the world so don't speak about paying taxes with a swede.

90tons truck, and it don't make the bad, it even is better than a normal timber truck becouse it has more axels
[/url]

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Clutch

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

zimon

Quote from: Jabroni on May 07, 2012, 21:03
Still gay.  :fuckthat:
there is no idea to take this disscusion any longer cuz americans allway think they are the best, so I will not win . but I have right :P

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America