News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

My GTA CRASHES

Started by Dr_Doom, April 29, 2012, 20:29

Dr_Doom

My game crashes after 30 minutes of gameplay... I think it is my PC but I dont know what component it could be... Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Strato

The game crashes and it turns off or it crashes also Your PC? If Your PC Your HDD may be damaged ( as it was with me ), if while playing it may be due to mods and opcodes.

Midzi

The game is original?

Dr_Doom

Quote from: Strato. on April 29, 2012, 20:38
The game crashes and it turns off or it crashes also Your PC? If Your PC Your HDD may be damaged ( as it was with me ), if while playing it may be due to mods and opcodes.

Well, i tryed reinstalling both gta/samp and when i run the game it freezes my pc but i dont get any error reports or opcodes... I also tryed removing all my mods but the same thing happens... I dont know if it is the original copy because.i got it from my friend as a file not a cd... It was been working perfect up to this point and i am kind of stuck on what to do...

Hobo

Are you sure all the hardware in your computer is working properly? Can you play other games?

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dr_Doom

honestly the only game I play is GTA... on this pc... But everything is in working order, but I have started to notice one major thing...

My CPU fan is blowing @ high ALL the time now... It never used to come on at all, or rarely and when it did it slowed the speed down after about 5 mins.

Could it be my CPU is getting too hot?

Hobo

If the CPU starts to overheat your computer shuts down to save anything from frying. Remove all the dust from the fan(s) in your computer. This will allow for better airflow.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD