Great drifting video

Started by Vinny, April 27, 2012, 22:49

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Alban on April 28, 2012, 21:52
Hey fellas i gotta say sth
one time seraphim talked with me on xfire (voice)

well im not lying but i was so excited I THOUGHT i was talking with a girl .... then he told me he had been lil' bit sick ....

btw he was a boy (im so unlucky)

and sth too add hes talking about nolifing n' shit , l log in on morning to see my emails and xfire   opens automatically , seraphim is here online , when i come home at night open my pc to chat and shit , xfire opens seraphim still online ...

fuck it dude get a damn life and stop talkin' shit.

SEE YA

=)) They are open cuz i always keep my pc, netbook open, or i take with me my Iphone and i can use xfire .. =)

AND FUCKING LIER
You see me in the morning ? Oooh, idk how you see me online in the morning, cuz i have school ... but if you see me, live youre dream .

Anri

i should have taken screens lol
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Alban on April 29, 2012, 09:53
i should have taken screens lol
you should but you couldnt, cuz in the morning i was always at school . But lieyng is fun for you .

Anri

not really , they dont accept girls on boy colleges
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

DJ_Smashon

So nice angle's  :so_much_win:

Chill ;)

He sounds like a girl? hahahahahah
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

KaT37

Quote from: Seraphim on April 27, 2012, 22:52
If they don't make this in real life is nothing for me , just another kids with virtual life trying to impresionate .
dude ... just ... just SHUT THE HECK UP ... u totally insult ALL the drifters here ...

and u shouldnt do that cuz u also drift (if not now, u did it with me)

insulting other drifters is sh1t dude ... u act like those retard guys which fight for youtube vids ...

On Topic: the vid is not such a big deal , downhill on big ear and sf hill with some lights on night time ... but i like the edit :)

KaT37

Quote from: Neon$lash on April 28, 2012, 01:11
The drift community on samp is small.

hahahah WRONG ... u have no idea how HUGE it is xD

but ... it is like the cycle of life ... old pro players leave, new genarations coming...