Great drifting video

Started by Vinny, April 27, 2012, 22:49

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

SeraMondialu

If they don't make this in real life is nothing for me , just another kids with virtual life trying to impresionate .

Matheus

Quote from: Seraphim on April 27, 2012, 22:52
If they don't make this in real life is nothing for me , just another kids with virtual life trying to impresionate .
You're so idiot....

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Matheus on April 27, 2012, 22:58
You're so idiot....

You're so fucking kid, with a virtual life, is youre hand feeling nice watching photos with boys ?

Matheus

I forgot to say vinny, nice video! I dont like drift servers that much but its nice to see people drifting :)

Vinny

It's not my video btw ... And Seraphim, you are a kid. Only criticizing every little thing. Always writing Like This to "try to become famous on forum, and playing rude boy behind your screen". Always thinking you are better, but seriously, you're pathetic.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Neon$lash

kid? says a 14 yr old prick that thinks hes too cool or pretends to be. seraphim. grow some pubic hair before talking to anybody seriously thats my advice.

"is youre hand feeling nice watching photos with boys ?" Very Mature content right there.

(onthread) /Damit now i'm acting like Dan :P

The drift community on samp is small. :P what i like in samp drifters are the private mods they use. they look seriously awesome.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Ethan

reminescent of FNF tokyo Drift... nice video choice vinny

$mooth

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Yaaay No meter if they are kids they have recorded great drift video !!!

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

matriXat

@Seraphim

I bet you can't even drive a car, just sitting in from of the pc and replying with pointless words!
I'm not the best driver in the world but i DO NOT complain if it's virtual or not i still love it !
Here have some "lessons" from this video, and maybe you'll learn something !!

The_Spinner

Quote from: Matheus on April 27, 2012, 22:58
You're so idiot....
+1 for this, you rly are, and I don't believe you are doing something like this in rl, maybe with your bike, but I don't believe
Anyway, great movie

The_Spinner

Nice movie too, matrixat

SeraMondialu

Quote from: matriXat on April 28, 2012, 13:01
@Seraphim

I bet you can't even drive a car, just sitting in from of the pc and replying with pointless words!
I'm not the best driver in the world but i DO NOT complain if it's virtual or not i still love it !
Here have some "lessons" from this video, and maybe you'll learn something !!

Another virtual lifer .
I was saying about his video, with 7 cars doing drifts with nos on public road, dickhead.

And , I can bet too, so i bet that u cant make sports or have a gf .

Anri

Hey fellas i gotta say sth
one time seraphim talked with me on xfire (voice)

well im not lying but i was so excited I THOUGHT i was talking with a girl .... then he told me he had been lil' bit sick ....

btw he was a boy (im so unlucky)

and sth too add hes talking about nolifing n' shit , l log in on morning to see my emails and xfire   opens automatically , seraphim is here online , when i come home at night open my pc to chat and shit , xfire opens seraphim still online ...

fuck it dude get a damn life and stop talkin' shit.

SEE YA
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Alban on April 28, 2012, 21:52
Hey fellas i gotta say sth
one time seraphim talked with me on xfire (voice)

well im not lying but i was so excited I THOUGHT i was talking with a girl .... then he told me he had been lil' bit sick ....

btw he was a boy (im so unlucky)

and sth too add hes talking about nolifing n' shit , l log in on morning to see my emails and xfire   opens automatically , seraphim is here online , when i come home at night open my pc to chat and shit , xfire opens seraphim still online ...

fuck it dude get a damn life and stop talkin' shit.

SEE YA

=)) They are open cuz i always keep my pc, netbook open, or i take with me my Iphone and i can use xfire .. =)

AND FUCKING LIER
You see me in the morning ? Oooh, idk how you see me online in the morning, cuz i have school ... but if you see me, live youre dream .

Anri

i should have taken screens lol
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Alban on April 29, 2012, 09:53
i should have taken screens lol
you should but you couldnt, cuz in the morning i was always at school . But lieyng is fun for you .

Anri

not really , they dont accept girls on boy colleges
EDIT:

DJ_Smashon

So nice angle's  :so_much_win:

Chill ;)

He sounds like a girl? hahahahahah
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

KaT37

dude ... just ... just SHUT THE HECK UP ... u totally insult ALL the drifters here ...

and u shouldnt do that cuz u also drift (if not now, u did it with me)

insulting other drifters is sh1t dude ... u act like those retard guys which fight for youtube vids ...

On Topic: the vid is not such a big deal , downhill on big ear and sf hill with some lights on night time ... but i like the edit :)

KaT37

Quote from: Neon$lash on April 28, 2012, 01:11
The drift community on samp is small.

hahahah WRONG ... u have no idea how HUGE it is xD

but ... it is like the cycle of life ... old pro players leave, new genarations coming...