club message suggestion

Started by Sjomp, April 19, 2012, 22:50

Sjomp

Why we can't send a club message to some special people in club.
I'm co-leader of I.T.C and I want to send a message to people that not donated yet and I don't like to spam messages to guys that always donate.
So my suggestion is to make a option to choose to which people you want to send the message.
And to send a message to people that applied to the club, so if we want a apply on forum to we can send them a message.

I can send a message to all people one by one but that takes a lot of time because everytime i need to wait 30 seconds before i can send a other message on the site :))

thanks for reading ;)

R16RACA

You can just click on their name, and it will take you to their profile, from which you can send a message
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

The_Spinner

Sjomp

Quote from: R16RACA on April 20, 2012, 00:54
You can just click on their name, and it will take you to their profile, from which you can send a message
i do that sometimes but that takes a while because u need to wait 30 seconds after 1 message ;)

$nake

1st suggestion of it: add CT.net club messages sending :)
2nd suggestion: add this to CT.net messages sending (checking boxes who will receive, who won't)

Deff

Laur

+1  useful

something like that :smile:

Sjomp

Quote from: $nake on April 20, 2012, 13:14
1st suggestion of it: add CT.net club messages sending :)
2nd suggestion: add this to CT.net messages sending (checking boxes who will receive, who won't)

Quote from: Laur79 on April 20, 2012, 15:59
+1  useful

something like that :smile:

that's what i mean :D

The_Spinner